[Quick Note]

Hello! This is Author speaking. Currently, I had an old story which I planned to complete it through Wattpad but since I had no idea where the plot was going, I made it as a draft for a while, so this is a story where I spend my free time on and learn much more on English vocabulary.

Anyways, as the title says the MC in the story won't change the character traits too much(edit: this is a lie). I might say some spoilers so this are the only things I can say about it.

Hope you enjoy this free time story!

[Can be skipped at this part]

- The POV I'll be using will be the MC's POV, 3rd person POV literally made it hard for me to make the story make sense when I tried it. POVs might also change if I want it to.

- All the photos I use here is rightfully the original owners' work, if I do happen to post one and you recognize it, pls don't hesitate to tell me the name of the owner and their acc, so that I can credit them with their rightful acc.

Edit:
I wanna say that the grammar are really really bad, like, literally, if you don't like bad grammar, please, if you ever read this story, prepare for that.

Edit:
• Cringe
• Full on bad grammar
• Inaccurate descriptions
Long ass updates
• Immature writing
• Lots of unnecessary updates
• Edits, unnecessary edits?

Edit:
Omg, even the description is not making any sense.