[Chapter 8] School - Part 1/3

"Princess Amy, you need to wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes and the light almost blinded me a second later.

"Alright alright.."

I stretched my arms up in my head and my legs to straighten them or should I say to 'wake' them up.

"Go bring me a snack, I will be sitting here dazing for a while." I stretched up my hand and started cracking them and just sort of doze off.

Kate nodded and headed to Niel to let him know.

*Knock* *knock*

I snapped back to reality when I heard continuous knocks outside and perked my head out to see Fern, Amy's big brother, right outside with a sword on his hand and him being dirty.

"Sister Amy, Father told me to let you know that you need to go to the training area to practice your magic, he is also trying to find you a tutor for your magic, please go to the training area with me as per order from Father."

He stood still and was still catching his breath while I just looked at him shocked and confused.

"A training? Why do I need to? I'm already strong enough just by having the power of water." I still had to act like Amy so I just spat out whatever lines I thought of that resembles Amy.

"You aren't strong just from your magic, go train before I force you my dear sister" Fern grabbed my hand and forcefully dragged me to the training area, I was whining the whole way.

"Where's the logic here? You're trying to train a 5 year old when she should be on a school?? What kind of shitty-shatty-shit-shat is that???"

I got pushed very harshly towards the ground and Fern gave me a wooden stick, more like, threw it right on my face, and thankfully, I caught it before it hit my forehead, it'll hurt, a lot.

"Hey!!! Treat me with respect you stupid brother!!!" I threw back the stick, expecting him to catch it and was not surprised he did.

"Don't act all mighty now you brat, you're lucky the guards are keeping an eye on us, or else I might have strangled you by now".

He grabbed my shoulder and gave me the stick, forcefully wrapping my hands on it that it's starting to hurt.

"Father ordered me to do this, and I want you to not be a disappointment with my plans to be the next heir, so behave and fucking listen for fuck sake".

"Language kid, you're talking to a mentally 20 years old 'child'"

He grabbed my shoulder and stood me up and started to swing his wooden sword making me stumble and lose control of my balance and fell on my butt.

"Hey! That hurts!!" I shouted while rubbing my back and when I looked up, I saw Anne right beside Fern, who was glaring at me.

"Big sister Amy, father asked big brother Fern to train you so just train for goodness sake" she held up her hand so I could grab it to stand up, I did grabbed it and fortunately didn't get pushed down again.

"Alright alright, but don't expect me to train that hard" I brushed off dust on my dress and looked at them again, "just hurry up".

"Don't mess with me you pathetic servants, go do your job somewhere else!"

I shouted at those poor people and after they bowed with a frightened look, they hurriedly got out of Amy's room, leaving only me on the room and with books surrounding me.

"Goddamnit, I've been here at this world for 5 years or something, and I'm still not dead yet... what age did Amy die at again? I don't remember anymore." I sighed and slightly slapped my forehead, "Ughhhh, I hate this..."

I looked around the books and crashed them, ended up making a mess around the room. I stormed towards the bed and lay down, letting off some steam.

"Open info"

Name: Amy Jae Kel Perlic
Age: 16
Height: 5'4
Gender: Female
Powers: Water, telekinesis
HP: 5,780/6,780
MP: 7,500/7,500
Mana Capacity: 9,260

STR: 300(+180)
ATK: 479(100)
MATK: 780(+360)
DEF: 278(+170)
MDEF: 580(+240)
INT: 980(+300)
AGI: 160(+270)
C-HIT: 140
LUK: 18
Stamina: 780

"This shit did go up but I don't even know anymore, I just want to die just so I can finally rest damn it."

I let out a long sigh before I stared at the stats again.

"So I'm 16 now? When is the story gonna put me to school? I thought it was supposed to start when Amy is a teen, like 13 or something?"

As I was thinking, a knock brought me back to reality. "Miss Amy! Your Father ordered for you to be on the hall right this instant!" A girl's voice was heard outside the door before a final knock was heard and footsteps can be heard moving away from the room slowly.

"Ah fuck.. might as well show up.." I sat up and walked towards the door with difficulty because of the books that were scattered on the floor.

I started to walk towards the hall, leaving a trail of annoyance that the servants can see on my face, 'If they didn't fired both Kate and Niel, I would have been on ease right now..' I steadily walked, stomping along the way and I stopped right infront of a door.

'1 week ago, you fucking fired both Kate and Niel because you thought that masters and servants shouldn't get along that well. Now you expect me to listen to your nonsense? I'm gonna fucking kill you, you piece of shit' I gritted my teeth and clenched both my hands, 'This better be something worth for the story..'

I inhaled deeply and glared at the guard to open it, which he complies.

The door opened, revealing a huge room full of furnitures and it looks majestic to one's eyes, but I feel like it was painted with ugliness because of the people that were on the room.

Amy's Father on the center, Her Mother on a couch right beside him, both her Siblings on the other couch, leaving only a chair that, for their eyes, was considered only for servants or lower.

I sat on the chair, trying to compose myself. "Why have you ordered me to come here, Father?" My tone resembled annoyance, making both the siblings glare at me.

"Watch your tone sister!" Amy's sister shouted at me, I think her name was Anne? Don't care.

I stared at her blankly before ignoring her and looked back at the Duke, "Tell me Father, why have you ordered me to come here?" My tone became more annoyed and my eyes were glaring at him now.

He sighed, then said something that I was waiting for so long, "You are going to a school Amy, your brother and sister will accompany you for your first day."

My eyes lit up for a bit, shocking both Fern and Anne, "Wait school?" I pinched my arm, 'Yep, I'm not dreaming'.

I straightened my posture and smiled, "Yes Father". This shocked not only the Duke, but also the other three, "I'll be going now" I stood up and was near the door before I continued my sentence, "And don't send anyone on my room today, I'd like to be alone". I slammed the door, leaving four shocked people on the room.

'Ha! The story is finally starting! I'm gonna need to plan out my next moves now!' I smiled so much the servants that were passing by and the ones who were working was looking at me like I was crazy.

End of P1 because I rushed this for the story to continue again lol.