[Chapter 11] Rumors

An hour or two passed by after Amy's concerning attitude towards a new student was talked about the students and there were already rumors surrounding her.

Not knowing that she got involved with some rumors, Amy sat at her bed and meditate to somehow suppress her mana.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the first day that Amy got out of her room to explore the school, she got a lot of looks from students passing by or just around her. Amy did ignore the looks but she didn't have the patience to just outright ignore someone who's literally yapping bullshit infront of her. Like the girl and her squad behind her.

"And lastly, you don't fucking know how to control your own power. What a disgrace of a noble you are!!"

The girl, Amy called her bitch, pointed at Amy and chanted a small peck of fire, seemingly to threaten her.

Amy scuffed, making the girl angrier than ever. "What!? Who are you to scuff at me!? You bit-" Amy shushed her with a finger and leaned forward. "I am the good-for-nothing-noble Amy, pleasure to meet you, you little fuck." Amy straightened and walk passed the group, "Don't go doing these type of threats to the other good-for-nothing-nobles, they're not as merciful as I am!" Amy exclaimed, waving at the dumbfounded students.

"Hahaha, I almost chanted a spell, what the fuck happened while I was in my room meditating?!?"

I continued walking at halls, not paying attention to where I was heading to, not like I care, just thinking about my next move for when the story progresses.

Unfortunately, Amy stumbled upon a corner where Heliot was talking to Hannah. She immediately hid and planned to eavesdrop to their conversation. That didn't make it hard because Hannah had a high-pitched voice and did most of the talking.

"U-uhm, Prince Heliot, do you happen to know a girl named Amy?" Hannah's voice echoed throughout the corner.

"Why yes I do, may I ask why you're asking me about Lady Amy?" Heliot's familiar voice answered.

"Because, she-" Hannah paused, "A-actually, she pushed me on the ground and threatened me, from what the others said..." She continued.

"What may be the problem Miss Hannah? I'll help you to the best of capabilities."

"N-no, I don't need help actually.. just wanted to tell it to someone somehow..."

Amy panicked when she heard footsteps getting near her so she immediately walked 'normally', almost bumpinhmg into a shocked Hannah.

Amy grinned at her, "Well hello there~, did you really want to see me that badly?".

Hannah, while still in a state of shock, bowed immediately and left right after. Amy's eyes followed the girl running away, then end up at the boy infront of her.

"Lady Amy? I didn't expect to meet you at an unpopular spot at this school."

Heliot walked up to where Amy was and smiled at her, "There seems to be quite the audience here, wanna come with me? I'm headed to the library."

Amy looked back and there was a crowd of students, clearly giving looks to Amy. She looked back at Heliot and shook her head, "You know I don't read, Prince Heliot, the thought of me reading books leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Therefore I decline your offer."

Heliot hummed and nodded, "You seem to have read the book I gave you years ago, otherwise you wouldn't be giving off a trained mage aura."

Amy flinched, surprised that someone called her out. Maintaining her composure, she stared blankly at Heliot, "I accept your offer."

Heliot grinned, "I knew you would accept my offer."

"I wouldn't have if you didn't mention about my past readings." Amy mumbled.