[Chapter 7] Training 2

After Heliot left, more and more people kept checking up on me, some even questioned about why Prince Heliot was talking to me, I answered their question with a shrug.

One question caught me off guard tho, it was asked by a kid who looks like she was around 7.

"Why did you faint after you got your powers?"

I was shocked and was also curious on why.

Why did I faint?

Why did Amy faint after she got her power?

I pushed the thoughts away from my mind and answered the kid's question.

"I don't actually know myself... ask my Father, I think he will know something more than me."

She nodded and went to the Duke to ask him the question, idk what he said but the girl got scared and went back to her parents' side.

"The fck did he say to that child?"

I frowned and was glaring at him then stopped cause he might notice, I just fell asleep since I was tired.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

I woke up from the sounds of knocking, I sat up and was still processing before I remembered that Heliot was gonna bring some books for me.

"Ah, coming-! Whoa-"

I stumbled and fell flat on the ground when I heard the door open and a laugh was heard.

"Ahahaha!! Why are you on the ground??"

He crouched down and tried to help me to stand up while still laughing.

"Ehem, okay uhh, here's the books I told you about, these are hardcovers by the way so don't destroy them" he slightly glared at me and I nodded, "There are 2 books that I brought, one for your power and for you to know about magic, try to study them" I nodded again and he smiled, "Alright then! I'll be going now, Mother will get mad at me if I'm late, good luck Lady Amy." He waved his hand and I waved back, "Thank you for the books Prince Heliot."

He hurriedly left and I locked the door to make sure no one will get in like he did then I placed both the books on the table beside the bed.

"Where in the world did he get hardcovers? Ah right, I never went to a library so I didn't know."

I shook my head and picked one of the books and started reading it.

"This is for the knowledge about magic, I need to start with this one before the book about Amy's power."
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up almost at noon from a loud banging of the door and some people broke the door so they could check up on me.

I was still processing when one of them suddenly shook me so hard I almost went dizzy, her question was something that I forgot to hide from, me reading books.

"Lady Amy? Is that really you?? When did you start reading books?? And this are hardcovers too!! Where did you get this books???"

"Stop- shaking.. me-, I can't- answer your questions-"

She let go of me and they waited for my answer, not caring about how I almost fainted again.

"Ughh, okay, Prince Heliot gave this books to let me know about magic and my power, he ordered me to read this books, I can't deny an order from a prince or else I might get executed you know?."

I played it cool and started lying about orders all in all so they'd understand why I'm reading.

"I don't even understand this things, I'm just reading, why would I try to learn?"