[Chapter 5.5] Birthday Part 2/2

"We need to get you ready Princess, we can't waste anytime when your Father is waiting for you in the throne room!"

They hurriedly but steadily get me ready and helped me dress up.

When it felt like 2 hours passed by, they were finally done and I was standing on a mirror, cringing at how heavy the makeup looked like.

"I'm only turning 5 and they're already putting heavy makeup on a child's face, what the actual fck." I thought to myself.

I signaled them to escort me to the Duke since I couldn't walk with how tired this body of Amy was.

"Tell me, why is the Queen and Princes here? My birthday party is not that grand.."

A maid handed me an envelope with a seemingly high quality fiber and the letter was luxurious as fck.

"Is this an envelope specifically sent to me?

"Yes Princess, you are to meet Prince Casier and Prince Heliot, they are here to greet you as an another noble about to get her powers." The maid took the envelope when I was done reading the letter.

"What do they even look like?"

Heck, what does Heliot even look like? I already know Casier when he was a kid thanks to his backstory but I never knew about what Heliot looked like as a kid.

"Prince Casier..." "She described Casier first even when he is the second son, what" "have a light brown hair and have red eyes like the king, it is even said that he is....bla bla bla.."

I only asked about what they looked like, why are you dumping achievements a child did when an adult should have done it.

"Here we are Princess, your Father is waiting." Kate helped me get to the room while I was dying inside.

"I didn't get to listen what Heliot looked like, I'm gonna get screwed up later. He won't show up until it's the end of the party and the author had the audacity to even hide him when it was the end too."

I walked and walked, continued walking towards the Duke waiting for the disgusted faces he will- no they will give me.

I looked up on the face of the Duke to find him pale as white and saw the Queen and Casier with a disgusted faces.

I turned on my acting mode and followed what Amy did on the story, based from what I remember.

"Are they the royalties!? Dad! Dad! That boy is really cute!! Can I be friends with him!!" I whisper shouted the Duke while being all "jumpy jumpy" infront of the royals.

The Duke placed his hand on my head and just nodded out of embarrassment.

"They will be here until the end of your party, of course you can" he roughly patted my head, "But behave, you are 5 now, you need to be mature for your age."

I just nodded but was confused.

"The fck you mean I should be mature at this age? A normal child at this age will destroy anything as they are still developing and you told a fcking 5 year old to be mature? What the fck is wrong with you?"

I keep insulting the Duke on my mind for 10 minutes until I acted out like how Amy did again on the story.

"Mom, why would you engage me with her? She's annoying and doesn't act like a noble..."

"Of course I don't you brat! I'm a 5 year old for fck's sake, I'm a child alright. And don't go whispering with each other when even I can hear you whisper. Also, aren't you supposed to be engaged to that Cassandra girl?"