[Chapter 2] Acting

I looked at the reflection of the child and was panicking inside.

"Why am I in a child's body? Especially someone who is a royalty? Did I somehow die and reincarnate like those stories I often hear from my classmates?"

I keep pinching myself asking inside if I was in a dream or not, and unfortunately, I'm not.

The maid came back and was smiling while carrying a tray. She almost dropped it when she saw me and placed down the tray to grab me and laid me to the bed.

"Princess...! You..... resting... health is.... a bad....!" (Princess! You should be resting! Your health is still in a bad condition!")

She held a white bandage thingy and stick it onto my forehead, or should I say 'my' forehead and sighed in relief, going back towards the door and bowed.

She smiled before leaving the room, closing the door to which I appreciated actually.

Okay, so I died. And miraculously reincarnated into someone whom I literally just managed to see in a manga I used to read 4-5 years ago.

Amy Jae Kel Perlic

A stereotyped villainess on a manga or manhua? Manhwa? I don't have any knowledge about that but lets forget about that, the important thing here is, I REINCARNATED INTO HER???

I literally died on a bus crash, and even had multiple attempts of su!c¡d€s in the past 3 years, so how did I end up here, especially on her body?

First, let's eat, I can't think with empty stomach.

I sat up and grabbed the food on the tray, it was a soup and a water beside it. "Not even rice? They're so rich to the point that they can't even afford rice." I silently mocked them.

Of course, rice doesn't really 'exist' in this kind of worlds, because you know? Fictional stories? Mostly the reincarnation ones. Even I can list more than thousand of books that doesn't include rice in the food category on it. Rice is life my guy, just not in books and stories.

I slowly ate or drank the soup while rethinking about the story in this world.

"Who should I choose!?"

In this story, it has many of the stereotypes from various stories, same plot, same category, same theme, same personality of the characters, even the designs. It was very rare to see reincarnation stories who doesn't follow this kind of 'stereotypes'.

So, the female lead known as Hannah Wess, a commoner, obviously.

She had the 'rare' attribute known as light, and attempts to go to a royalty school just because of her power.

She then meet the male lead #1 and make him one of her harem list targets, then the #3, #5, #4, then last but not the least, #2.

#2 male lead was the greenest flag among them five, many readers adored him more than the main male lead.

Obviously, to have a harem, you need a character who portrays as the 'enemy' and tries to be as stereotypically rude towards the female lead.

That is, who I reincarnated into, Amy Jae Kel Perlic, a 'brat' royalty.

She hates everyone, being rude to them, being literal bullies to everyone but it's much harsher towards commoners.