[Chapter 1] Reincarnation

- Reincarnation -

*ring* *ring* *ring*

I reached out onto the alarm clock to turn it off then stretched my arms after doing so. I opened my eyes and squinted from the still existing exhaustion. Recently, our teachers all gave us many projects on the same day and they expected us to pass them by tomorrow or like in a week or so. Naturally, to not make my grades go down and go through this hellhole again, I stayed up all night just to complete them.

"I would rather die than doing all of it again. Ughhh, I've been lacking sleep this past few weeks, I wonder why I'm still alive." I grunted and slid my palm onto my face to 'wipe' the exhaustion away.

I took off the blanket that was on top of me, to the side of my bed and sat at the edge. I inhaled deeply before I slowly stood up and walked downstairs towards the kitchen. I then opened the fridge to grab food, there were only leftovers from yesterday night. A container with some Fried Chicken and a separate one for Spaghetti. I grabbed both of the containers and walked over the table and placed the container with the Spaghetti on the table, while I re-heat the Fried Chicken for a bit and placed the Chicken on a plate, and then placed the plate to the table.

I then checked our rice cooker for some rice and found a perfectly hot and newly cooked rice inside. I smiled, "Big Bro must've made this earlier before he went to work, I owe him that." I grabbed a bowl nearby and a spoon, I dugged out a huge chunk of rice then put it inside the bowl. I walked over to the table, sat on the chair, placed the bowl then ate.

Before long, I finished eating and started clearing the table up. Placed the dishes in the sink, organizing them in case one of my siblings happens to be home first before the others and wash the dishes.

I walked upstairs to grab a towel and went to the bathroom to shower. After I showered and got dressed up, I took all of my projects and my bag and headed towards the door. I opened the door and got outside then turned around to lock the door.

I walked for a while to get to the bus stop and sat one of the seats when I arrived. I waited for a while for the bus to arrive. The exhaustion was catching up to me, I was really getting more and more tired by the minute so I often slapped my cheeks to stop myself from falling asleep.

More than 10 minutes later, the bus finally arrived and I got in and took a sit. As time passed by, my tiredness keeps growing until I could not hold it anymore from how tired I was getting, so I slept with an alarm on my phone ready so I can wake up before arriving at school.

After a few moments of finally sleeping uncomfortably, unknown to me was that, the bus suddenly lost control and was now heading towards a tunnel wall. The driver was panicking and step his foot on the brake, hard, but it didn't work from all the unknown malfunctions on the bus, resulting the bus to crash onto the wall and almost killing all 32 passengers.

A loud crash sound vibrated in the area, a fire starting from where the bus crashed and smoke was seen by many, even includes some from miles away. Many people from the cars that saw the situation and heard the loud crash sound started calling for help, many ran out of their cars to try to save those who are still conscious enough after the crash. Ambulances arrived on the scene and the workers were horrified from the situation all together. There were a whole lot of fire, oil, and blood seen everywhere on the scene, even the bus looked as though it was about to explode in a minute or so.

Workers hurriedly warned all the witnesses that were on the area to get out of the scene immediately incase the bus does explode. They managed to help 12 of the passengers from dying, but 3 of the passengers were in the verge of death, while the remaining 17 died from the crash, including the driver and the conductor(the bus is based from Philippine's busses).