[Chapter 4] Training

I've been meditating for the past few days now and has also tried practicing with my attack patterns for when I get the powers of Amy, I'll be ready by that time.

However, I have one problem, I activated the 'character change' effect on my maid and now she's acting like we're friends and just ignore the way I talk to her...

Example was from 2 days ago when I asked for a dessert when I was laying on Amy's bed.

"Kate, go bring me a dessert, be here before 30 minutes or else."

"But why 30 minutes Princess? I can make the dessert in just 7 minutes though?"

"Hurry up and go get my dessert, don't ask questions."

"You certainly changed a bit Princess, you never specify the time I need to be in before, but I'll go now Princess, oh and make sure to rest princess."

"Huh? Amy- no, I never do something like this before?"

"Yep! I'll be going now Princess!"

"Oi! Don't act so casually to me Kate! We aren't friends!"

"Especially your 'Oi' is quite a change too Princess!!"

"Uhh, ugh... great, I changed someone's perspective on me.."

My stupid ass didn't see the signs of changes and now I made her think we are friends, fuckkkk

"Kate, I want a dess-"

"I'll be leaving the room then Princess, I'll be back before dinner." She smiled at me and left the room.

"I messed up."

I've been giving hints that I don't act like Amy when private and Kate studied it, and even made sure that the amount of time I asked her to leave was getting longer and longer then made it a routine.

The plan of making her resent me has failed, good thing she hasn't said this to anyone or else I might alter the story.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay so apparently, OA never learn to draw nor tries to learn it which is a disadvantage for me because I used to draw back in my old life thanks to my father who draws occasionally when he was on his free time.

14 years of learning, practicing and improving all gone because of this body...

WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY!?

I heard a knock coming from the door and I was all confused knowing anyone shouldn't be going to Amy's room because of her personality.

"Ahem, you may come in."

A butler came with a whole crowd of servants behind him.

I kept my poker face and stayed silent, but I was so confused about why there was a crowd of servants waiting at the door.

"What do you want? You ruined my afternoon nap." I glared at them, and some of them was shaking while others were unfazed, and some were... irritated..?

"Lady Amy, there have been reports about you abusing your personal maid, we have found her with bruises and scars when a maid entered the room for maids." Now the butler was glaring at me.

I was actually more confused by now because I never did anything like that this past months of reincarnating. But I took this opportunity to ruin my reputation like how the OA had.

"Why yes I did, that useless maid always makes mistakes even at handling simple jobs! I just punished her for her mistakes! And don't call me 'Lady Amy', call me 'Princess' as an order from me." I stood up from the chair I sat on and stood still like how Amy does on the manhwa.