[Chapter 6] Power

I got dragged out of the room by both Kate and Niel while Heliot was laughing.

"God damnit, I really shouldn't have seen him first before the fl."

"Let go of me, I can walk."

Kate and Niel let me go and I tidied myself and continue walking towards the living room #1.

"Show me the paper for the events that will be happening today, make it quick."

Kate grabbed a piece of paper in the pocket on her maid uniform then handed it to me.

I grabbed it and started reading the paper.

(THE LIST IS IN SIMPLIFIED FORM)

5-8am - getting ready to go to the church.
8-10am - checking of kids that are 5 years old.
10am-12pm - touching the orb on the church and get their powers(kids).
12-2pm - celebrations after the getting of the powers.

"Oh, I forgot that I get to have power today."

I handed the paper back and we were now standing infront of the door leading to the living room #1.

The guards opened the door and there I saw SOOO many nobles sitting near the Queen and the Prince. The ones beside the Queen are grown ups and while beside the Prince was kids, especially girls.

When they all saw me standing on the door frame, they had no reaction but by the time that Heliot appeared and was standing next to me, they were shocked.

I sighed and said "Prince Heliot, please leave me alone, your Mother and Brother is waiting for you." I looked at him to see him not being bothered by the shocked glances of the people at all.

"It's alright, I don't want to stay here any longer anyway, see you again Lady Amy."

He bowed and left.

He just left.

He just fcking left me here to withstand this unbearable stares from this people.

"That brat sure is not a green flag like they said." I slapped my forehead slightly and looked back at the people.

I could see confused looks of the grown ups and was glancing time to time to each other, but when I looked at the kids, especially the girls, they were glaring at me.

"Kids calm down, I don't even know why he's talking to me when he's not supposed to."

I walked to my seat and sat there while trying to ignore the looks and glares from them, I occasionally ask Kate some dumb questions to distract myself.

Time passed by and we were now at the church, many people were there with different status.

"I wonder if the fl was in this event, I need to be careful."

To make sure that I was careful, I only followed the Duke and listened to what he was saying, I didn't pay any attention to the others to not make any attention.

"Sit there and wait."

"Just stand there, you're 5 now, you should know better."

"Your turn is almost up, say this and that."

"After your....."

"Fck, this was a bad idea, he's annoying me too much with this useless information."

"So your name is Hannah Wess?"

I looked directly at the person infront of me when I heard that name.

"Hannah Wess? So she really was in this event."