[Chapter 9] School - Part 2/3

TW: THERE MIGHT BE SOME WORDS THAT MIGHT TRIGGER YOU, PLEASE READ CAUTIOUSLY

Days passed by and the house was still as quiet as usual.

NOT.

For the past few days, the house was in chaos because of Amy's sudden need to go to the library. And that Amy have been going in and out the library that most maids have started to worry for their Lady.

For Amy, it was just normal to do so, as she was just taking books and checking out many documents and school books to help her with topics that she may have forgot considering she was a college student back on her world.

The first day finally came and the more time passed, the more Amy seems to look crazy in the eyes of outsiders.

"Lady Amy, your brother and sister was gonna come together with you today, however they are already at school so you'll have to hurry."

A maid, who was holding Amy's bag, stood close to Amy to whisper.

"I appreciate your concern but I can guess that they aren't even at the gate right now."

Amy waved off the maid with her hand and told the maid to bring her bag on the carriage.

"It's not like they're being forced to tour me around, I can just do that on my own, though a bit slower."

Amy mumbled to herself as she looks back at the agonizing-huge of a mansion, and silently cursed it.

Towards the long travel towards the academy, what Amy hated the most during the trip was that, Prince Fucking Heliot was also at the carriage. When Amy entered the carriage, she expected it to be empty and the inside was only meant for her to stay in, not for a fucking prince to also be staying at.

"Pleasant morning to you, Lady Amy, how have you been this past few years?"

Prince Heliot waved his hands and waited for Amy's response, despite the clear view of her face full of confusion.

"Pleasant morning to you too, Prince Heliot, it's been good as usual for the past few years, but may I ask what brought you here inside my carriange?"

Amy stepped inside the carriage and sat down, she looked up at the Prince infront of her and gave him a small smile, expecting a reasonable answer.

"Well, I was sent to tour you on our school. To be honest, I expected my brother, your fianće, to do the touring but it ended up upon me. And I also can't decline, it's the Queen's order."

The carriange started moving while Amy was still shocked, and Heliot was just shrugging it off.

The entire ride was noisy surprisingly, the Prince chatted with the Noble with multiple questions about how she was doing now, what she was doing now, if she was excited for school, what section was she at, and so on. She answered his questions honestly but her voice was starting to sound off, which the Prince noticed.

"We can stop having a conversation if you feel unwell, I still need to hear your responses when we do the tour later."

Amy shook her head, and smiled.

"No it's okay, I'm just not used to talking all the time."

Heliot nodded his head in understandment and talked again after a few seconds of silence.

The carriage arrived at the gates of the Academy, and multiple students was waiting to know who was the new student.

The carriage had the design of a dark features, with a little bit of gold and red to top it off. This gave the students the idea that the new student was a noble that is supposed to be dark and mysterious, and the personality is also the same.

What the students didn't expect was that, Amy was the new student. So when she stepped out the carriage, they all gave her a disgusted look.

There were rumors that she had been abusing her maids, even her family was also involved with many of her scandals. They also heard that she was a spoiled brat because she has the water magic, and that magic of hers, was something thay she couldn't control.

So when Amy stepped out of the carriage, she can clearky feel the sense of disgust directed to her. When she looked back at the carriage, she contemplated if either Heliot should go out right now or wait until later. She picked the choice or thought that Heliot should wait until later for him to get out the carriage.

"Prince Heliot, please wait until the carriage circles around the school before you ge-"

But she was cut off when she saw Heliot going out the other door, clearly grinning.

"Prince Heliot-!"

Amy circled around the carriage to talk to Heliot about going back to the carriage and wait. Unfortunately, he didn't listen and walked out, finally being seen by the students. He looked back at a horified Amy and motioned her to follow him.

"They are all just normal students, what's the problem wih that?"

"What's the problem with tha- oh come on Prince Heliot, you're a prince, who was inside the carriange that was transporting me, Amy, the problematic girl, the spoiled brat, what is else is the problem!?"

Amy sighed and looked at the faces of the students. They had their jaw dropped, shocked at the sight.

They were separated immediately when the students tried to talk to Heliot and pushed Amy to the side. Amy who was pushed away, saw this a chance to get her bag and head inside the school. She stopped when she saw both her siblings on top of the stairs, clearly angry at her.

"Nah, I'd rather not go there right now.." She mumbled to herself.

"Lady Amy, please move your legs, we need to head inside immediately, other bystanders have started approaching." Amy heard Heliot talking to her but she was dragged to the stairs before she processed what was happening.

Amy managed to grab her bag using her magic secretly, and hurriedly followed Heliot up the stairs, avoiding magic attacks that the students aimed at her.

"Prince Heliot, hey! Where are we going!?"

"Inside the school of course! Oh, and welcome to Vlarenian Magic Academy, Lady Amy Jae Kel Perlic!"

"Why are you doing the welcoming right now!? I appreciate it but hello!?!?"

PART THAT CAN BE SKIPPED

Hi, sorry for the short chapter and the long ass update, my old phone fell on a running river, which I luckily got minutes later. Unfortunately, it didn't work after a few minutes because a lot of water got in.

The thing is that, all my progress was at that phone, literally all the information was lost so I had to reread the story again and make new information. The point of view literally changed at this chapter.