[Chapter 10] School - Part 3/3

After entering the school grounds, Amy was astonished on how big the area was despite still being the school grounds.

Heliot left Amy's side to go alert a guard about the ruckus of the students. He managed to find 4 guards and thankfully got to work.

The ruckus managed to die down, and a bit of glances from the students was what they could only do before going back to their normal activities.

Heliot go back to Amy and saw both her siblings talking to her. But before he stood next to Amy, she was slapped by her sister Anne who is screaming at her, while Fern was just watching.

"I thought that it was just one time thing but this!? You knew I had a crush on Prince Heliot so you tried to steal him away from me!!"

Amy looked back at Anne, completely unfazed by the stinging on her cheek. She listened blindly to Anne's rant until she deems that Anne has finished her screaming.

"Sis, I infact didn't intend to 'steal' Prince Heliot away from you, the Queen ordered Prince Heliot to tour me around the school. Do you want Prin-, your Prince Heliot to get punished by not following that order?"

Amy noticed how Anne and Fern flinched and gone quiet for a moment. Anne was shocked completely and didn't managed to utter a word, while Fern managed to do so.

"We'll leave you be, sister Amy. Though I hoped that the Queen ordered Prince Heliot to tour you around, but we don't want to trouble him if he was ordered. Excuse us then."

Fern grabbed Anne's hand and headed out of Amy's sight.

Amy sighed and noticed how the staring of the students ended, realizing that they were staring at the three of them having a 'conversation'. She closed her eyes and felt a presence beside her.

"Wow, didn't expect for them to run off that easily."

Heliot laughed and patted Amy on the head, which surprises her. Amy removes Heliot's hand on her head and grabbed her bag.

"Let's just do the tour already, I don't want to be around you any longer."

Amy started walking, ignoring the staring of the students. Heliot followed her from behind, grinning and kept talking about random stuff while still guiding her around.

"And here are the dorms for girls. I can't guide you starting here so you might need to find another to help you to your room Lady Amy."

Amy looked around the area and found almost no girls around, which confused her.
"How are there no girls in here, Prince Heliot?" Then she noticed that the two of them were the only ones on the lobby, no sight of anyone other than them both. "Not even girls, but everyone?"

Amy shifted herself to look at Heliot to also find him confused.

"I think it's because my little brother is also starting this year. There's probably a commotion right now in the school."

Amy grabbed Heliot's hand and brought him by her side. Despite Heliot's shocked reaction, he immediately realized that he almost got hit by an incoming fireball that was coming on his way.

"What the fuck? Who threw(?) that??"

Amy let go of Heliot's and looked directly at where the fireball was thrown at. What she saw was not what she had hoped to see on her first day at school. A fricking crowd of girls clinging and just be an annoying insects surrounding the Second Prince, Casier.

Heliot also turned his styention towards the crowd and snorted.

"Oh wow, never knew it would happen this close to the dorms."