[Chapter 5] Birthday Part 1/2

I walked inside the throne room together with Kate and Niel, and to which it felt like years, I sat on one of the chairs and looked at the Lord directly.

"Is there anything you need Father?"

"..."

Say something already, you summoned me here even when I know the reason but hurry up.

"About your personal butler, give him to your little sister, you already have a personal maid after all." And he was glaring at me, and the other three also glared at me.

"Ah, is this how the family of a villainess do? They're all psychopaths, they seem like bad family instead of a 'good' family that the story mentioned in later chapters."

"But Father, Anne already have 5 personal maids and 3 personal butler, and I only have one each, isn't that unfair?"

Anne flinched and was shaking from anger, even the room went silent after I said that.

"Oh, and also, you can ask my personal butler now if he wants to be Anne's personal butler, I didn't do the decisions to become one."

I shrugged and leaned at the chair looking towards Niel.

They all looked towards Niel as well and Anne started to act like an innocent annoying brat and clinged to Niel like a worm.

"Uhm uh, huh? M-miss Kate, no Princess, w-why-?"

"Make your decision Nathaniel, either be my personal butler or Anne's."

Both Kate and Niel was shocked that I used his full name to address him.

"Oh.." he looked around the room and scratched his head, "I'm gonna stay as Lady Amy's personal butler, I'm very sorry Lady Anne."

He bowed infront of Anne, and she almost made a whole scene, because of a rejection in being her personal butler!?!? Kid, you are 4 for fuck's sake!!

"Well, he made his decision, can I go now? I have a birthday tomorrow and I want to be ready for it."

The Lord let me go and I did, the atmosphere at that room almost felt like lava but invisible, is this really a villainess family!? If so, just kill me!

Right after we walked out of the room, a messenger was waiting outside with 2-5 guards behind him.

"Who?"

The messenger was surprised that he saw me and started to look at me with disgust.

"Oh? So my reputation here has been spread? Good, I don't like too much work anyway."

I just walked past him exchanging the disgust look while the other two followed me.

I'm pretty sure that was a message from the King and Queen, the plan of meeting the ml is about to happen, and with this reputation of mine, I get to make him not like me even more.

I just need to cling to him, act like a spoiled brat, act nice to him but opposite to others, then make him feel uncomfortable.

These aren't so bad, it's easier to do since I'm an adult in a kid's body, why would the other villain/villainess reincarnators have a hard time doing this??

"Kate, get my dress ready, make it red just like I said before."

"Yes Princess, I'll be on my way then, have a safe walk you both."

She waved her hand and Niel waved back then went the opposite way of ours.

"You have a lot of questions right? Let's go to the garden first, it's almost time for my afternoon snack."

He nodded and we both walked until we reached the garden, I started acting like a child again which surprises Niel.

"Yay! Afternoon snack! I wonder if I should go for cookies again.... What do you think Niel?"

He just stood there, still completely surprised by my sudden change of personality.

Sir, I'm a child, 4 years old by that, I need to act like one sometimes you know?

"Oi, I'm a kid, don't act so surprised when I do act like one, can you go get me cookies now? Oh and make it 5, don't tell others who the cookies are for, okay?"

He snapped out of his thoughts and nodded then left.

"Ah goddamnit, when the party starts tomorrow, I get to see both the ml and the 2nd ml, I know how to confront the ml but the 2nd will be hard because he rarely shows up in the story so I don't know about his characteristics that much."

And he is also the ml's older brother, though he also displays stereotypes an older sibling experience.

"Open info"
.
.
.
.
STR: 16
ATK: 2
MATK: 5
DEF: 3
MDEF: 6
INT: 52(+10)
AGI: 39(+30)
C-HIT: 2
LUK: 5

My LUK still hasn't gone up, so this is why this things happen time to time, how do I raise this by 5?

Do I raise it according to how lucky I'll be in this life? This is useless.

I closed the tab and waited patiently for Niel until he arrived with the cookies.

"Here are your cookies Princess, Miss Kate helped me pick your favorites, enjoy."

I just nodded, why? Because Amy never thanked a person unless the ml is in sight or near her. I'll have to be careful for this too.

"You can sit at the other chair, you're shaking right now."

He did, and silently sat there until I only had 2 cookies left.

"Speak, your shaking should have calmed down by now right?"

He nodded.

"Ah yes Princess, I'm okay now, I was just nervous from earlier..."

"Don't be, you're not my personal butler then if you get scared just by the words of the other royals. Keep that in mind, alright Niel?"

He nodded again and just smiled.

I finished eating my cookies and went back to the room, I said to Niel that I'll have my private space again and that both him and Kate will return tomorrow morning.

Since I'm alone now, I get to train again which I won't be doing since I already trained enough, I'll only train again when I get the powers after tomorrow.

If I ever get the chance to train after I get the powers, I might start with how to cast it, Amy's father will probably hire a tutor for that.

"I might as well die if I do this whole learning crap.... I hate learning.."

I don't even have the powers yet, I can't learn how to cast it.

However, since the birthday is tomorrow, I gotta make myself mentally ready.

"This event will be about how Amy fell in love with the prince at first sight then tried to get his attention even if it annoys him and to others too. Both the prince and his older brother will be at the party, especially the queen... I must say, that's a lot of bad luck in one day..."

I laid on the bed and slept.

I woke up to a bell ringing and a lot of noise coming from outside the room. Kate came rushing in with multiple maids behind her. She was catching her breath, so do the maids while calling for me.

"P-p-princess-" she wheezed from out of breath then continued on with her line, "The queen a-and her two sons are g-gonna come for your birthday, we need to get you ready as fast as possible..-".

"The queen and the princes?" I sat right up while rubbing my eyes, "Stop making nonsense, they should be too busy to even attend my birthday".

[PART THAT CAN BE SKIPPED]

I will only post this part bcs I haven't updated in months so here, sorry for the long wait.

From here on, the story won't make any sense anymore and the grammar is gonna go bad too.