• epilogue •

Hi everyone! As of now, I have decided on continuing this book once season two comes out, so I recommend leaving this story in your library to get updates!

Okay so this is an outline of events I wanted to write/happen after the last chapter, but before season two!

Outline of Events:

- Jeremiah and Bri have a long talk about Matthew and the debutant ball. Bri explains to Jeremiah, how they agreed to be friends and he has nothing to be worried about.

- Bri does end up talking to Conrad about the situation. She confronts him about whether or not Susannah's cancer was what he was going to tell her. He say yes, eventually this is what brings them closer together in the future.

- In order to makeup for his absence at the ball, Jeremiah ask Bri on a proper date. He takes her to night picnic on the beach, completed with candles, snacks, and music. He begins to play the waltz song and they dance in the sand, regaining the experience they had missed out on before.

- In the last few weeks of summer, Bri and Jeremiah act comfortably around the house now that everyone knows they are dating. Jeremiah posted about them on his social media, gaining a lot of support from close friends.

- Bri and Reign's mother talks to them about the idea of possibly moving to Boston to help Susannah out while she is having her treatment. Bri is estactic about the idea and although Reign wants to do everything he can to help, he doesn't feel comfortable leaving home. This causes a bit of controversy in the family, resulting in Reign possibly staying with his dad while Bri and her mom go to Boston.

This is everything I have for right now, if I get anymore ideas I will be sure to add them! Thanks for reading, leave a vote/comment! I hope to see you guys soon!🤍