1

Green eyes that no longer had the will to live, could only see the plain, mossy, and damp walls of the dungeon.

"It's good that he's not screaming anymore. It's very tiring keeping a prisoner like him."

His name is Venion Stan.  A famous aristocrat of his time.  After reflecting on all his faults, he now just wanted to die.

'How is the life of the black dragon now, huh..?'

The original reason for Venion torturing the dragon was an order from his father.  Torture him until he becomes obedient and then he will become the heir.

'Can I see father smile, just for once before I die?'

Venion's mother died when he was born, so, he just wanted affection from his father.

He doing anything for that. But, his father just sees him as a toy.

'Did Taylor live a good life after his legs recovered? What did I think that time to make him cripple? Such an evil little brother.'

When questioning his reason for living, the roof of the prison begins to crack and crumble.

The main pillar of the palace was blown up! 

This is a disaster!
AAAAAA!!!
No!  I don't want to die!

Venion only heard the prison guards' desperate voices.

'Ahh... Finally, I can die.'

.

.

Venion opened his eyes, seeing himself in his very familiar room.  Venion stood up and looked at the calendar for the day. He was a bit shocked that he become a teenager once again.

It was 2 weeks before he going to torture the black dragon because of the Marquis's order.  Right now he was going to move to Tolz territory.

But, whatever.

Venion no longer wants to do what he used to do.  He just wanted to die easily and painlessly way.

Teenager or not, he is still a sinful person.

"Ugh!"

Venion knelt on the floor as he felt his head super hurt.

An image of a book on his bedroom shelf appeared in his head.

Venion stood up and walked over to the shelf and picked it up.

[Trash of the Count's family]

'When will I have this book in my room?'

Venion felt he never had such a book in his room.

Venion opened the book and read it.

.

.

'Hah... So, the person who tortured me was Cale Henituse's subordinate?'

Venion smiled slightly, revealing a wistful smile.

'He really is a good person.'

Venion didn't blame Cale.  With his trash-like nature, he deserved that punishment.

And he only read it until Cale met the golden dragon at his lair.

There were no more volumes of the book in his cupboard.

'Could God have mercy on me?  But why?'

I just want to die...

Knock, knock.

"Young master, your father called you."

Venion put the book down and went into the bathroom.

Venion just looked down as he walked.  It wasn't like how he usually walked.