8

Venion saw Cale who was pretending to be drunk when he was the one who stole that black dragon last night.

Venion just saw Cale in black clothes with his knight from the balcony, sneaking out of the same room.

Neo was annoyed to see Venion's gaze focused on Cale.

“Venion nim, why are you so interested in that Cale Henituse?”

Neo puffed out his cheeks in jealousy.

"Do I look like I'm attracted to him?"
"Yes!"

Venion smiled.

Neo knew what that smile was.  It was a smile he would often use when he was torturing someone.

"I just thought it would be nice if I could get him to behave like a good dog like you."

Since Cale was the mastermind behind why he could be tormented and languishing in prison, Venion had such thoughts.

But his smile disappeared a few seconds later.

He knew that was impossible.  Cale Henituse was a scary person after all.

It's impossible to make a wild wolf into a friendly puppy. Even if it can, that person must not be him.

Venion just knows how to destroy, not to spoil or care about what he like.

The most likely thing to happen if Cale liked him like Neo was, he would become possessive and also manipulative.

He became a commander not for nothing.

But there was no way Cale would like him.  For what reason could he like him?

'There's nothing special about me.'

Venion took a sip of his tea.

Pfftt!

Venion spit out because of the sour taste.

"Who made this tea!?"

Venion frowned as the taste was too much sore.

Ron put down another cup.

"My young master wanted to treat everyone to drinks last night, but you didn't want to show up, so I thought giving lemonade tea would be good."

Venion immediately shut up and sip the tea.  He would not dare to scold an assassin that even the great Cale Henituse was afraid of.

And he even that Beacrox father. He doesn't want to die in a tortured way.

Neo took his cup and sure enough, it was quite sour.  But he didn't want to make a fuss if Venion obediently drank his lemonade tea.

Venion put down his empty cup.

"Thanks for the tea. I have to go now. Neo, let's go somewhere else."

Neo nodded and followed Venion from behind.

"That's a shame... Even though I still have plenty of lemonade tea... You're all going to drink, right?"

All the soldiers who didn't like sour complained, but still drink it when Ron give a friendly smile.

"Seems like he knows Ron wants to torture him with lemonade tea."

Cale said as he also sip that tea.

Because of that, Venion immediately left the bar without saying anything.

.

.

'What's with the old man?'

Venion sat by the river thinking about why Ron had given him the lemonade tea.