15

Cale walked into the banquet with the bomb bracelet on his wrist.

Cale saw Marquis Stan who seemed to be talking to Calvin.

But when he saw the bracelet on Cale's wrist, the Marquis smiled his sly smile.

- I want to blow him up, human.

The black dragon really wanted to kill the Marquis right now.  But he held back because Cale would be in trouble if he did that.

'You'll get that time, don't worry.'

Cale thought about that and wondered if Venion wanted to see it too.

'Well, I'll ask Neo.'

Neo knows more about Venion.  It would be bad if Venion grew depressed from seeing the Marquis in the situation he had been in.

Remembering bad memories is not good for those who are depressed.

Venion's status bar may drop further if that happens.

Cale didn't think much about it as he boarded the carriage to go to the banquet hall.

The Marquis will not be at the banquet because Calvin will be the representative of the Stan household.

- Human, I will open that bracelet now.

Cale nodded and opened the bracelet on his wrist as if it was natural.

The black dragon took the bracelet.

- I will go with the strong Choi Han.  Be careful, weak human!

With that, the black Dragon left Cale to help Choi Han with the other bombs.

.

.

.

Venion looked towards the place where the banquet was being held.

'It was a bit of a shame that I couldn't see Cale's silver shield.'

The silver shield had a beautiful light as if it were a divine power.

"Venion nim, I bought you your favorite crepe."

Neo gives Venion's crepe.

Venion accepted it as if it was natural and wanted to take a bite of the crepe.

Swoosh!

Someone ran quickly in front of Venion who was sitting on a street chair.

Splat!

Venion saw his crepe fall because of the speed at which the person was running.

Venion knew who could run that fast.

'That must be Choi Han.'

Venion sighed internally.

!

Neo looked at Venion's status bar which was decreasing due to his falling crepe.

"Venion nim, you can take mine! Don't think too much about it! It's just a crepe!"

Neo smiled trying to cheer up Venion.

However, Venion just ignored Neo and looked towards the banquet venue.

Everyone here would panic after the mountain behind the palace exploded.

"Venion nim! Look at me! Don't ignore me!"

Neo held Venion's face making Venion look at his face.

"......."

Venion could see Neo's annoyed eyes because he ignored him.