16

It was a terrible sight for Neo like his world is crumbling.

His shivering hands held Venion's body, which was getting colder and paler.

Tang!

!?

Neo saw that there was still a mermaid who was still standing and able to fight. He would have almost died if the blue-haired young man had not stopped the attack.

"Ahhhg!"

The blue-haired man succeeded in killing the mermaid, but unfortunately, his leg was also affected by the mermaid's poison.

This situation really makes Neo frustrated. But because Venion wanted to save this blue-haired bastard, Neo couldn't leave him there.

Neo then uses teleport magic, goes to Ubarr's residence.

.
.

!?

Amiru, who had just helped a large man who was drowning in the sea, was shocked to see Neo who came with an unconscious Venion, as well as a blue-haired man whose face looked pale.

"Give me the room for some time... I will try to find an antidote to cure Venion... I'll pay you later..."

Neo didn't say what poison it was. But for now, he needed a safe place to put Venion while he was searching for the antidote to the mermaid's poison.

Remembering that Venion was close to Cale and they walked through the city together several times, Amiru immediately agreed to Neo's wish.

Neo gave high-quality herbs to Venion, as well as the blue-haired man so that he hoped they could at least survive for the next few days.

?

Neo looked out the window when he heard the sound of horse hooves.

A horse carriage with the Henituse family crest appears...

Neo felt like laughing.

Even though they left to leave that punk... Now they meet again?

In an urgent situation like this too?

Does god want to play with them?

Neo was sure that bastard Cale knew the antidote. If not, why was their meeting so coincidental?

?

Cale was talking with Amiru, confused when he saw Neo who was approaching him like he wanted to kill him.

"I have to talk to you now. It's urgent."

!?

Neo, who came without saying hello, pulled Cale with him, surprising Cale.

That made Cale frown.

He didn't like this bastard Neo from the start, now he's pulling him around as he pleases?

"What do you want?"

Cale withdrew his hand feeling annoyed with Neo's actions.

Neo gritted his teeth.

"Okay, compared to you, I'm useless, a pervert, a bastard, an animal, and whatever it might be. But is there any need to slap me like this?"

?

Cale frowned deeper as Neo cursed himself with a word that Cale would like to say to him.

"I'm sure you know what the antidote to mermaid poison is, right? Tell me! I can't let Venion die from that damn poison!"

Neo grabbed Cale's shoulder hard. He would really lose his mind if he didn't find the antidote.

!?

Cale was shocked to hear that. Cale also scrunched up his eyes feeling the pain in his shoulder.