12

"Do you know how to lift this annoying curse?"

Cale's tone was heavy, indicating he was serious.

For Neo, it was probably just something he took to get his wish granted by a God.

But for Cale, who didn't even have any opt-in in their affairs, it felt like an annoying curse.

After all, he hated all kinds of perverts in this world.  He wouldn't be someone he hated.

Cale remembered how many times he was beaten for helping several girls who were being harassed at his previous school.

For Cale, those who do sexual harassment are the worst people in the world.

Because of that, he distanced himself from anything called adult scenes.

He even burned the novel if it had scenes beyond kissing.

Cale's eyes were closed, but his face was still looking in the direction where Venion was.

Venion stared at the sky for a moment, while Neo seemed to be thinking about it too.  He didn't want to share the person he loved with that red-haired bastard.

"Honestly, I don't know."

Venion spoke in his spiritless tone.

"I don't even know about the deal that Neo made with the God of the underworld."

!?

Cale flinched when he heard that, and his face immediately turned to where Neo was.

"You made a deal without the person's consent!? What were you thinking!?"

If it was because of a brighter future, Cale could accept it.  Yet Venion didn't even have the will to live right now!

"I'm Venion nim's dog in the end. We're both just as selfish as we are."

Neo spoke in an arrogant tone, making Cale think Neo was crazy at this point too.

Wiiing!

A level-like status bar appeared above Venion's head.  Even Cale could see it even when he closed his eyes at the moment.

{I know this is unfair to you, Cale Henituse.}

A voice buzzed in the room.

"Venion-nim!?"

Neo panicked seeing Venion who suddenly fainted.

{Don't worry, I just put him to sleep for a bit.}

Neo still looked at the source of the voice with a sharp gaze, while still holding Venion gently.

{Cale Henituse, you said you wanted to free yourself from that annoying curse, right?}

Cale nodded without hesitation.  Even though he didn't believe in gods, he still wanted to get rid of those forced thoughts in his head.

{You saw the level status on Venion's head, right?  Even when you cover your eyes with a cloth.}

Cale nodded again.

'Is this going to be like a game or something like that?'

If it's like that, this god is truly a bastard.

{That level is the level of warmth he has in his heart right now.  It can rise and fall following Venion's feelings.}

The god of the underworld stopped a bit and smiled.

{When it is full, the curse on you will disappear.  Don't worry, only you two can see it.  And it will appear when you want to see it.  It won't disturb your daily life.}