13

At the bar.

"Venion nim, are you okay to drink?"

After return back in time, Neo had not seen Venion drinking alcohol at all.

What if Venion tried to hurt himself even worse when he was drunk?

"It's just drink a few. I won't get drunk."

Venion didn't really care as he took the wine cup that Neo had poured wine into.

Venion was on the top level of the bar, looking at the view outside the window when their food arrived.

Venion looked at the noddles in front of him.

'Is this that curry noddle?'

Venion ordered because he had never seen that menu in his life.

'Let's just eat it...'

Venion didn't really care as he dipped his spoon and sipped the curry soup.

!

'This is delicious.'

Venion raised his eyebrows as he found it delicious.

But his long hair just interrupts his way to eat something like noodle soup.

"Neo, tie my hair."

Venion, who felt disturbed when he wanted to eat, immediately told Neo to tie his hair.

Neo smiled brightly as he gently grabbed Venion's hair and tied it neatly.

"Is the noodles delicious?"

Neo asked because it was the first time he had seen a menu like that too.

Venion just nodded as he continued eating.

Neo smiled and sat back down, and ate his food too.

They ate and drank wine quietly until the midnight finally arrived.

Venion looked out the window and saw Cale who suddenly appeared at the water fountain, and sat at the bar after talking with Choi Han.

'If I remember correctly, right now, they want to look for a bomb from that Arm organization, right?'

Venion remembered a little about the novel he read 4 years ago.

Ktak, ktak.

The sound of footsteps of leather shoes could be heard, and Venion saw a man wearing a robe covering his entire body, approaching Venion.

Neo frowned and wanted to get up, when Venion raised his hand, indicating not to move.

"I didn't expect you to come, young master Venion."

The man's voice sounded condescending to Venion.

But Venion didn't care.

"I'm no longer the young master of Stan's family after I run away."

Venion took his wine and took a sip.

"What do you want from me to send that suspicious anonymous letter?"

Venion looked at the man in front of him with a sharp gaze.

- Venion nim, this guy uses magic to change his appearance.

Venion listened to Neo in his head but didn't really care.

He was sure that the person in front of him could not possibly show his true face.

Because Venion could see the arm symbol on that bastard's chest.

"I just thought, there's no way that Venion who looks so full of himself would just give up like that."