4

Venion opened his eyes to see himself already wearing pajamas, lying on his bed.

"Ugh..."

Venion sat down and felt a pain in his hole.

"Young master, you're awake! I'll make breakfast for you!"

Venion looked at Neo in confusion.

"Just call me Venion. It feels awkward when you use that word when we already doing that thing."

Neo's face reddened when he heard that.  But, he didn't refuse the offer.

Venion looked at Neo's muscular hands that wrapped around his neck.

The hand of the person who has taken his virginity.

"Venion nim, what do you want to eat for breakfast?"
"Up to you."

Seeing Venion's empty eyes, Neo sighed and kissed his forehead.

"I'm going to make tasty pancakes. So, while I'm in the kitchen, please be a good boy, don't do anything dangerous, and just stay in your room quietly, okay???"
"Mmm..."

Neo put on his clothes and get out of the room and went to the kitchen.

Venion walked over and went to the balcony door.  It's still locked.

He held the chain so thick that Venion couldn't force the door open.

'I want to die.'

Why isn't anyone going to let him die? It's just a simple wish.

The warmth that he felt now, felt fake.

'I don't need this fake warmth.'

It made him not want to die even though he felt it was fake.

But the more he thought about it, the more he wanted to end things immediately.

Young master Cale was a good person.

But, can he really be nice to his enemy?

He was afraid.

He was afraid that this fake warmth would end.

If it was over and he wasn't dead yet, he would have to suffer one more time.

Just like in the past.

'I know I'm too late to regret my doing, but do I have to go through everything one more time?'

Was he so disgusting that even hell didn't want to accept him?

What's wrong with wanting affection from someone?

Knock, knock.

Ouh, it must be Neo. How fast.

Venion immediately stepped away from the balcony and opened the door.

But he didn't see Neo but Calvin who was fine after he drank the healing potions.

"Why are you looking for me? Do you want to kill me until you have not to worry's to be thought of as a replacement anymore?"

Calvin gritted his teeth and pulled Venion's collar until their nose almost touched.

"How... How did you get rid of that human side of yours?"

Venion saw the wound under Calvin's arm.  It was a blunt object wound.  Neo just hit him with his fist.

It must have been the Marquis' doing because he find out Calvin was helping the black dragon.

"Forget about yourself and just think humans are not humans. You are the only human in this world and everyone is just a guinea pig in your eyes. I can't teach you anything because I don't have emotion inside me since I was born."