6

Wiiiiing!

A teleport circle appeared in the room.

"Great timing."

Right after torturing the Baron into unconsciousness, Neo appears with Baron's Lucas son.

"Now, which way do you prefer?"

Venion throw the iron bar at the floor right in front of Calvin who was sitting there.

"Show him who you are. Show him even if you are a maid child, you have Stan's family blood in you."

The Baron's son looks at Calvin with frightened eyes after seeing what happened to his father.

Venion knew what was going on in his house.  He just decided to ignore it.

It's not his problem anyway. He doesn't want to get involved in Stan's family thing.

But if Calvin continues to be naive like this, who will replace him as the minor villain?

Calvin clasped his hand tightly picking up the iron bar on the floor.

"Ca, Calvin... You don't intend to do it, do you...?"

Baron Lucas' son's voice trembled to see Calvin pick up the iron rod.

Buk!

Venion gave Baron Lucas' son a nice kick in the face.

"Hey, at a time like this, you should call him young master. How dare you call the son of the Marquis family by his name only."

Neo looked coldly at the kick mark on Baron Lucas' son's face.

Venion held Calvin's shoulder.

"Now..."

He pointed at Baron Lucas' son in front of him.

"Shouldn't you be avenging him? He is now weaker than you."

Calvin remembers all the times when he was beaten and bullied because this bastard was only stronger and born from a legal mother, not an illegitimate child like him.

Calvin stood up and walked over to Baron Lucas' son, raising the iron rod in his hand high.

"Calvin, don't joke around! Woe!"

Brack!  Brack!  Brack!

"Aaaarrgg! Stoooop! Aaarghh! It hurt like hellll! Calvin! You, young master, please!"

Venion enjoyed the sight.  Well, he is a psychopath in the end.

It's not even weird for him to be able to eat in that situation.  And the food he eats probably tastes better.

Venion's body shivered.

The blood, he needs more...

But his vision immediately darkened suddenly.

"Neo?"

Neo covered Venion's eyes with his hands.

"I know you're bloodthirsty, Venion nim. But didn't you tell me you don't want to be your old self anymore?"

Venion held Neo's hand.

"But... I want to see it."

Neo hugged Venion's neck and kissed it.

Venion tried to open Neo's hand when his face reddened slightly because of the kiss.

"Let me go. We're in public. I don't want to get execution because I'm gay."

Jolt!

Venion jolted when Neo lick his ears.

"Was it so much fun watching that bastard get tortured? I'm here beside you."