3⚠️

It's been 2 weeks since Venion became friends with Neo.

He still attempted suicide when he was alone.

"You son of a bitch! I told you-!"

The Marquis' whip was restrained with brown mana.

"Marquis, I'm sorry to bother you, but this is not the way to rebuke someone who attempts suicide."

Neo smiled baring his canines, looking at Venion who was kneeling without his clothes on, waiting for himself to be whipped, looking back at the Marquis coldly.

"I'm just permitting you to be friends with him, but what are you doing!? You gave him clothes and food that a noble like him doesn't deserve to use and consume!"

Neo's eyes grew colder feeling like killing the Marquis.  But he didn't want to do that.

His goal was not to kill the Marquis but to help Venion.

He approached Venion and covered himself with his cot.

"Let's go to your room, young master."

Venion just let Neo lift him in bride style.

It's not something abnormal.

"You dare lift him like that so disrespectfully!? Let him walk with his leg to his room lamenting his misdeeds!"

Neo sighed and ignored the Marquis.

"You should just look at Calvin, your current favorite son."

Neo knew why the Marquis kept tormenting Venion when he was no longer important.

It was because Venion was the man without empathy that the Marquis wanted.  He wanted Venion to return to being his slave.

While Calvin can be cruel, he has empathy.

However, that empathy would sooner or later be extinguished if he continued to be beaten after being caught giving the black dragon proper medicine or food.

The black dragon was still so small, Calvin couldn't bear to continue torturing him every day.

.

.

On the way, they collided with Calvin.

"Heh, you're so embarrassed to be treated like a princess when our female siblings are treated like prostitutes."

Venion just stared at Calvin.

'Very disappointing.'

No wonder the Marquis was still focused on him.

'There's still too much empathy in him.'

That's not how being a minor villain should be.

Venion pats Neo on the shoulder indicating that he wants to get off.

Neo does and Venion leans against the wall.

"Beat him."

Calvin was shocked to hear that.  Neo looked at Venion, then looked at Calvin.

"If that's what you want."

Neo wanted to punch Calvin in the stomach but his arms held him back.

"Calvin, as long as you have empathy, you cannot replace me. You must remember that you are only my substitute."

Neo uses magic, dousing him with cold water until Calvin loses focus.

Buk!  Buk!  Buk!  Bam!  Bam!  Buk!

Venion doesn't seem to care at all when his brother is slashed to the point of almost dying.

"Enough."