10

as eddie opened his eyes in the morning he was welcomed by a warm body and the most gorgeous person he's ever seen, his best friend who was staring him in the eyes. "morning sleepy head" steve smiled at him and tucked a strand behind eddies ear, his hand dropping down to rest on eddies waist.

he noticed his own hands were on steves chest, probably decided so when he was asleep, and gripping his shirt lightly. he blinked at steve slowly, trying to bring himself to life. "what time is it?" he asked as he rubbed one of his eyes. "it's almost 6 am. i'm surprised you're awake already" steve laughed as eddie leaned into him, groaning at his chest.

"i wanna go back to sleep" he remarked, slipping one of his hands on steves waist and hugging him close. he felt steve breathe in and out into his hair as he hugged him back. "be my guest. though, i can't promise the little shits won't wake you up. pretty sure i already heard dustin and will in the kitchen. it's crazy how early they get up, even though it's school day" steve mentioned and eddie now finally heard some ruckus downstairs.

"i would've gone downstairs but i really don't wanna move right now" he added, giving eddie a squeeze. the other sighed in content as his eyes started to drop again.

and just as he was about to fall asleep someone blew the door wide open. "steve you better come quick! dustin will burn down- what is going on here?" robin paused her frantic yelling to stare at steve and eddie who were entangled between the sheets.

eddie only lifted his head from steves chest to respond "sleep" and then dropped his head back. steve patted eddies hair a few times, almost like a mother with her child. "you're an adult right robin?" she nodded. "so, take care of it. i'm currently taking care of another child" steve joked as robin laughed at him but eddie just jabbed his sides.

she left but now eddie couldn't fall back asleep. he groaned as he lifted his head "i'm never having children." steve laughed as he rubbed circles on his back "oh but why, they are such a delight." "ha ha, hilarious" eddies layer of sarcasm was usually thicker in the morning but it seemed that steve liked it as he laughed.

"come on baby, why don't we get up too" steve patted eddies back as he slowly slid out from the boys grasp, earning a groan in response. and even though it was early in the morning eddie still caught the fact that steve called him baby.

sure he meant it as an actual baby but eddie couldn't help but feel a certain type of feeling with the word. he shoved his face in the pillow as steve tried to pull him off the bed by his feet. "steveee, come on, stopp" eddie complained, holding on the head board.

"i know i told robin to take care of it but i don't think i particularly trust her with my kitchen either" steve was trying, or not really, to pull eddie off the bed but when he couldn't do it he just resorted to smacking eddies ass as hard as he could.

and eddie wasn't sure if it was a moan or a scream that left his mouth but he was sure he, in a strange way, liked it. but to cover his actions up he screamed at steve and opted to chase him down to the kitchen where he finally caught him and smacked his ass back. steve only laughed at him as he sat down by the kitchen isle.

"i see you two are awake" robin smiled at them. she was now cooking some eggs, eddie guessed she must've taken the job from dustin because he was sulking on the couch with his arms crossed. "yeah, steve fucking destroyed my ass so i had to get him back" eddie said, immediately regretted his choice of words as robin spun around in a second, steve also staring at him wide eyed.

"oh my god! not like that!!" he smacked his forehead as he groaned in embarrassment. "he fucking smacked me okay, though now that i think about it, it doesn't make it any better."

robin started laughing hysterically so steve had to take the spatula from her so the eggs wouldn't burn. "yeah yeah, you two can make it sound as weird as you want but eddie is awake and present with us and it is all thanks to me" he was turned away from both of them as eddie joined in the laughter with robin.