16

chapter includes some smut. i will once again put the ⚠️ (warning emoji) before and after it.

...

eddie and steve spent the rest of the weekend at steves, making out and chilling in the hot tub, occasionally opening up their notebooks but ultimately getting distracted by one another which always resulted in more kisses. if you'd ask eddie a week ago if this is how he'd imagine his weekend going he'd probably laugh at you. not only because it includes steve harrington who he until quite recently despised but it also involved him and steve being the definition of the cheesy couples that eddie always made fun of. but now he knew why they were all like that. it felt good to be wanted, to be taken care of, to be loved.

steve asked him to play some more guitar and eddie finally obliged after an hour of persuading. steve foced him to play head over heels by tears for fears first and then some abba songs, all so he could sing with him. slowly eddie joined in and steve audibly gasped at the fact that eddie actually knew the lyrics to mamma mia. but when he got over his initial shock he sang with eddie and pretended to play drums on eddies thighs.

"i knew there was more to ya edds" steve smiled when they finished the song. "told ya, i'm not uncultured" eddie smirked as he put his guitar away. he looked at steve before throwing himself on the bed. well, more like on steve. the boy let out a low huff but hugged eddie nonetheless. they stayed like that for a few moments before steve broke the silence "i know you said you wanted to go slow but god eddie, i really wanna make you my boyfriend." eddie raised his look to steve who was looking back at him with sweet eyes. eddie smirked, resting his intertwined hands on steves torso and leaning his head on them. "well stevie, what about you take me on a date and i will think about it."

eddie was fully prepared to say yes already. he loved steve, more than he ever loved anyone. and to be his official boyfriend brough him so much happiness. but he really wanted to tease steve a little longer. he wasn't just going to give him the satisfaction right away. "deal, friday, 7 pm, enzos, we meet there?" steve looked at eddie. "no you pick me up" eddie smiled at him. "deal" steve took his hand out to handshake eddie who gladly took his hand and shook it.

"oh my goddd, i'm going on a date with eddie munson" steve clapped excitedly and eddie laughed at him. "you're so cute babe" eddie booped steves nose who smiled and bit eddies finger. "should i be thankful you haven't taken those teeth to my neck yet?" eddie teased as he wiped his finger in steves shirt. "oh i can do it right now sweetheart" steve smirked as he leaned towards eddie, kissing him roughly. eddie sighed into the kiss as he grabbed onto steves shoulders and slung himself over his lap, straddling him.

⚠️

steve slowly parted his lips from eddies and started trailing kisses on his cheeks, down to his jawline and then to his neck. they were soft at first but gradually got more intense, steve starting to suck the skin on eddies neck a little bit. he was kissing all over eddies neck who was breathing heavily in pure enjoyment. eventually steve found eddies sweet spot because he let out a loud moan and gripped steves shoulders tightly. steve smirked into eddies neck and sucked harder on the spot, grazing his teeth against the skin. and if eddie wasn't hard before he definitely was now. his fingers found their way into steves hair and pulled harshly, making steve gasp as he was pulled away from eddies neck.

"you've had enough lover boy" eddie snarked and leaned steves head back and started kissing his neck. "you caused me a major problem baby boy" eddie left a bunch of kisses on steves neck who was softly moaning at the sensation. and just like eddie, steve moaned loudly when the other found his sweet spot. only eddie decided to go at it for a little bit longer. he felt like a dog, marking his spot. it felt dirty but right, so right.