disclaimer! 18+ there will be some gentle smut in the begging so if you're not comfortable with reading i will put a ⚠️ (warning sign) around where it begins and after it's finished so you can read forward.

...

for the first time in his life, eddie was woken by kisses being pressed all over his face. it was like something from a movie. though at first he did think there was a fly on his face so he tried swatting it away but when steve pinned his hand down he realized that he was in fact sleeping with the love of his life again.

"good morning beautiful" steve mumbled into eddies cheeks as he continued pressing kisses on him. eddie smiled as he pushed steve back, straddled him and started doing the same to him, making steve giggle. "morning gorgeous" he said, looking into steves hazel eyes before kissing him softly on the lips.

he could care less about morning breath, he can finally kiss steve harrington so he will and no one will stop him. he was pinning steves hands to the bed but the boy wiggled them out of his grasp as he held his waist gently but firmly.

"now i know there were a lot of nice ways you've woken me up but this one takes the cake" eddie smiled as he pulled away looking down at steve. "noted, i shall do this more often then" steve smirked as he flipped eddie over, leaning over him and kissing him again, softly stroking the side of his waist.

"i'd love nothing more stevie" eddie mumbled into the kiss, his hands finding their way on steves shoulders. the muscles on his back moved as he supported himself on his hands and eddie couldn't help but explore every inch of them. i mean, it'll help him study for biology right? human anatomy.

⚠️

one of steves legs was by eddies hip and another in between his thighs, pressing down on his crotch. eddie gasped and pulled away looking down at steves leg and then back at steve whose face immediately fell from a confident smirk to one of worry "oh, oh my god, i'm so sorry baby. i didn't mean to."

he immediately pulled away and sat next to eddie who shook his head and smiled "it's okay love, really. i was just surprised. never took you for the quick type." he smirked at steve whose face turned bright pink with blush as he hit his chest lightly "shut up. it wasn't intentional."

as steve sulked eddie smiled as he sat up and got into steves lap looking at him with a smirk "sure it wasn't stevie." he kissed him slowly his hands on steves torso, rubbing it up and down. steves hands traveled to eddies ass grabbing it firmly making eddie grunt into steves mouth but continuing nonetheless.

slowly gaining courage eddie started to move his hips on steves lap slowly, still kissing him, trying to align his movement with the rhythm of their kissing. steve let out a  moan that was muffled by eddies lips, his grip on eddies ass becoming hasher.

"mmm eddie" steve sighed when they broke the kiss for a second before continuing. eddie kept moving his hips on steve whose hands trailed up to his waist before he pulled him away gently. "as much as i love... this" he pointed down to his lap "i still think we're moving a bit to fast, don't ya think?"

eddie hung his head and rested it on steves chest "yeah i know, i'm just... horny." steve chuckled "i see that, and trust me, i am too. but i really think we should take this slow." eddie wrapped his hands around steves back and steve did the same. "yeah, i think so too" eddie smiled.

he loved the fact that steve really wanted them to have something here. it wasn't like he was questioning himself and wanted to try something out. he really liked this, liked eddie. and he couldn't be happier.

⚠️

"come on baby, let's go brush our teeth" steve patted eddies butt making him stand up and dragging him off the bed. "i do like it when you call me baby" eddie smirked as he managed to pull steve up. "oh do you?" steve smirked "alright baby, let's go." eddie giggled and held steves hand as they walked to the bathroom. he really felt like a proper couple.