15

and that day was today. oh god today was the day eddie got to see steve in a skirt. he always thought it would be as a bet one of the guys made him do, trying on one of eddies skirts that he had for special occasions. and to be fair this was kind of a bet robin made him do but it wasn't like steve even protested. he just said okay and went with the girls to the girls section, eddie following like an excited puppy.

"oh eddie, you should try it on too!" vickie squealed as they got to the skirts. robin was looking over for some of the long skirts for steve, she thought eddie was ever going to let steve wear a skirt and it not being a mini one. "yeah sure but only if i get to pick the outfits for both of us" eddie grinned as he walked over to the top first.

he ordered steve to go sit on the chair and not peek at what he chose for them. he thought steve would look absolutely spectacular in a pink outfit. he always took him as a pretty princess. he found a cute white shirt which was cut at the bottom and had an adorable print of a teddy bear on it with ruffles at the sleeves and colar. he thought that steves abs would look great in it. for himself he of course had to choose a dark color, he seemed to be satisfied with a dark green top as he grabbed both and walked over to the skirts.

he searched for the right skirt for quite some time, not being able to decide between a white or light pink mini box pleat skirt. eventually robin in little giggles decided that a pink one would be better. he picked the same one just in black for himself, getting some black fishnets and white over the knee socks with ruffles. returning to steve he gave him everything he picked for him and sent him off. steves face flushed bright pink as he saw what eddie got for him but went to change nonetheless. "you're gonna be the death of me munson" he said as he closed the curtains, eddie giggling in the wardrobe next to him. "yeah you'll die when you see me in this outfit."

(A/N: this is something similar to what eddie got for them

(A/N: this is something similar to what eddie got for them.)

when both of them changed they both peaked out the wardrobe to see if anyone was looking and thankful no one seemed to be on their side of the store so they opened up the curtains. robins jaw feel to the floor when she saw steve and vickie clapped excitedly when eddie made a sassy appearance. slowly eddie peaked over to steve and now knew why robins jaw was on the floor.

the shirt tightly wrapped around his torso and with the cut off at the bottom showed a bit of his abs just like eddie predicted. the skirt was barely covering his ass as he twirled around and since the socks seemed to be a little to tight they cut in to his thigh making eddie want to bite it. he was extremely turned on and very close to getting a boner.

"well baby, i think this was a success" steve smirked as he leaned on one of the wardrobes finally looking over to eddie seeing what he was wearing. his smirk immediately fell off his face as he gulped at the sight of eddie in the outfit. it was eddies turn to smirk as he walked over to steve.

"yeah stevie, i think it was" he twirled his hair as he stepped infront of steve looking him dead in the eyes. he felt immense joy in the moment, especially with steve staring at him half shocked and half horny. steves hands came to wrap around eddies waist almost immediately as he smiled at him "what do you say? should we get them?"