~1.0. "What's her problem?" ~

Our story begins in Magix , At the plaza...

Flora POV: 

"Ugh Stella..." I heard an annoyed voice behind me, Musa. "How much longer is this gonna take?!?" We were in the Magix mall, and this was normal, as we often came not to help her carry her bags, no, we came to carry them for  her Even after Musa's complain, Stella just shrugged and turned around, looking for more clothes, I assume.

We'd been here carrying Stella's bags for about two hours, and the girls were sick of it.

"Yeah! We've been here for so long!" Tecna said. 

"But I dont want to go... Just a few more minutes?" She tried to negotiate "No Stella!'' Aisha said. "Yeah, I'm getting tired to be honest..." I said, scared that she would beat me up for disrupting her shopping. "Ugh...Fine...Where do you want to go?" Stella  said, as the others cheered. "I'm hungry..." Bloom started. "Oh, same here!" Aisha said. 

"Yeah! I'm starving from carrying all my bags alone." Stella whined and glared at Musa. "CARRYING YOUR BAGS? CARRYING YOUR BAGS-" Musa said, about to throw a fit as me and Tecna held her back, hoping to avoid an argument. "Ooh, what's her problem?" Stella said with a clueless expression.

 Stella asked. "It's- STOP MOVINGGG- Nothing" I said, trying to avoid the obvious catfight starting to blossom. "Guys, I see a cafe over there! Wanna check it out?" Bloom said. "Sure!" Tecna said. "What about you, Winx?" Tecna said as we nodded. "Oo" Stella said. "What?" Aisha said.

"SQUEEEE!" Stella  suddenly  screamed. "Huh?? What's wrong?!" I asked, concerned. "THE SPECIALISTS ARE COMING!" Stella said, in excitement. "Of course they are..." Musa said. "Can we please get to the cafe witgout anymore disturbing screams?" I asked sarcastically. "Okay" Stella said, as we walked to the Cafe.