~2.3. "Oh my god! What's happened?"

Helia POV

"SHUT UP PIXIE!" Icy said and slapped Flora. Then I saw red. "FLORA!" I said and ran over in her direction. I was almost there but then the ice coffin disappeared and she fell to the floor. "NO. NOO!" I knelt to her and prayed.

 "Please be okay...I-I love you..." I started tearing up but then... 

"Aww, isn't that cute?" Darcy sneered.

"And you can't do anything about it... How sad." Icy smirked as Stormy laughed. 

"YOU WITCHES! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" I said and tried running over to them but Stella and Brandon held me back. "Please Helia...They're not worth it." Stella said. The Trix laughed and disappeared. 

"You can go back to camp now," I muttered to them. 

"Wait, you sure?" Brandon said.

"Yes," I said softly. Then they left.

I finally was able to cry alone. "You can't leave me now. Not now. Please..." I said and bent lower to her and carried her up and took her back to camp.

"Oh my god! What's happened?" Tecna said and ran over with Musa and Aisha. "She...They...Her powers were taken." My voice broke a little. "It's okay," Tecna said and hugged me. Once she pulled away I nodded and smiled weakly at her.

"We need to get her into a tent," Aisha said. "Now, please!"

I nodded and took her to our tent and laid her down. "Let's get Bloom and we'll try to heal her," Tecna said. "Okay," I said. Once they got Bloom they went into the tent. Just then, the specialists came behind me. 

"You okay Helia?" Sky asked.  

"...Y-Yeah of course why wouldn't I be?" I asked trying to sound confident.

"Just checking..." He responded.

Just then, the Winx came out.

"So?" I asked.

"We healed her visible cuts but we don't know how to heal the rest. Sorry." Bloom declared.

 "...It's fine," I replied hesitantly.

Throughout the day, everyone kept doing things and having fun, but I couldn't. Then came the nighttime. "Guys so I was thinking, what if we stay here for 1 more day?" Brandon said. "Yeah!" Everyone cheered. "Anyways, let's go to sleep," Bloom said. Everyone agreed and went to their tents, and I went to mine. I looked inside and saw Flora still unconscious. I moved the blanket closer to her and laid down, looking at the top of the tent. Just then, I heard a moan and looked down, and saw Flora slowly open her eyes. "Huh..." She muttered. "Y-You're awake!" I said happily and hugged her. She laughed weakly and hugged me back softly. "I feel weird..." She said. "Oh... I have to tell you. I'm so sorry Flo, but... you lost your powers." "...No...No. This isn't happening." She said. I bit my lip. "You're fully awake. I can guarantee you." I heard a sniffle and when I looked at her I saw she was crying. "Flora..." I said and hugged her as she buried her face in my shoulder. "Flora, look at me," I said and pulled away and lifted her chin. "Just because you don't have powers, it doesn't mean that you're less strong, or kind, or beautiful, or less of a good friend. I can stand for that." I told her, and I saw her smile. "Thanks." She said and laid back down. "You're welcome." I smiled and pulled her close to me. Then I finally slept. 

A/N

Hii guys! So I'm super sry this is short but I'm getting kinda tired but my next chapters will be better, sorry again. And also, today was the last day of finals! Thank godd. 

Anyways

As always:

Live on!

~Rainbow