~1.7. "HOW DARE YOU?! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Flora POV:

"LET GO RIVEN!" I screamed. You couldn't find anyone more annoying for miles.

"You heard her. Let. Her. Go. Now." I heard another familiar voice. Thank God!

"Hey! What's your problem, huh, Helia?!" Riven screeched.

"My problem is with you hurting her. If you dont let her go, I'll kill you." Helia said.

"Ha! I'd like to see you try." Riven said, with so much confidence I thought I would cringe.

"Watch me." Helia said as he swiftly punched Riven in the jaw. 

"HOW DARE YOU?! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Riven screamed, punching Helia in the eye.

"RIVEN. STOP!" I screamed. This wouldn't end well. 

But he ignored me, as he punched Helia in the stomach, as Helia tried to defend himself.

Just then, Sky, Brandon, and Nabu came in.

"Riven! Helia! Come on we have to go-" Sky said but then he saw what was happening. "OH MY GOD!"

"STOP!" He screamed, as he came and grabbed Helia, stopping him from fighting anymore, as I did the same to Riven.

But the difference was, Helia didn't resist, and calmed down easily. Riven, on the other hand, proceeded to rear back at me, slamming me into the wall. 

Seeing this, both Helia and Sky punched him in the face.

Just then, I saw Nabu and Brandon run over to me. 

"FLORA!" They both screamed. Just then, it all went black...