~1.2. "SHUT UP PIXIE!" ~

Flora POV: 

I was bringing the drinks when I heard a scream, I turned  round and... 

Oh...my...God...

It was Bloom! Well , Bloom and ICY to be exact, tackling each other, "LET HER GO ICY!" I said, hesitant. "Or what, huh? You're gonna kill me with your cuteness?" Icy said. "Watch me. MAGIC WINX-" I said, but was interrupted by- a glove.? But the only person who wears gloves is- "OH MY GOD, LET ME GO DARCY!"  "You wish-" I punched her, aiming for her eye, but getting her in her lip, as she immediately fell to the floor and let go of me.

 "YOU'RE  GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!" SHe said. Sure I was. She seriously thinks she's all that. "MAGIC Win-" "IMPENETRABLE DARKNESS!" Darcy screamed, and just then, I felt a pain in my stomach. Oh God. As I fell to the floor, I suddenly  heard a scream. "FLORA!" I tried to get up but then, DARCY WENT ON TOP OF ME! "GET OFF OF ME YOU-" "SHUT UP PIXIE." She said, then smirked. 

 Then, she waved her hand over my eyes, and everything went black.

...

"Is she okay?" "I don't  know why you asking me?" "Ugh you are useless Riven." I heard someone say. I couldn't open my eyes but strangely I could hear. Just then I finally opened my eyes and saw six eyes staring at me. "Flora!" Sky said. "Are you ok?" Brandon said.  "Help her up guys." Nabu said. "Guys I'm fine, really!" I smiled.  But my words fell on deaf ears because just then Riven and a dark haired guy pulled me up. 

"Oh, yeah and, this is Helia, he's new." Timmy said.  I smiled at Helia and he smiled back. OMG I felt like the butterflies in my stomach would fly up and take me away.....!  "Sorry to ruin the moment. But we simply can't watch." Stormy said. "Here I'll make this funner. ICE COFFIN!" 

She shot at me and as I covered my face, but nothing happened. As I moved my hands from in front of my face, I saw Helia, holding a shield in front of me. "Thanks! And now I can finally do this." I said. "MAGIC WINX!" I said as I transformed. "PETAL HURRICANE!" I shot at Icy. "Flora, let's do a winx convergence!" Bloom said. "Okay! Come on girls!" I said. "Aisha, princess of Andros!" "Musa, princess of Melody!" "Tecna, princess of Zenith!" "Stella, princess of Solaria!" "Flora, princess of Linphea!" "Bloom, princess of domino!" "WINX CONVERGENCE!" We all said, as the trix disappeared.

"Good job guys!" Bloom said as we all high-fived.

"Can we get drinks now? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?" 

"STELLAA" We all groaned.