~1.4. "I will do the race if you just shut your damn mouth."

Helia POV:

As I continued driving the motorbike through the sky, I started thinking... 

What if Flora didn't think of me in that way...what if she just thought of me as her friend...? I can't be sure right now.... but I hope I find out soon... I just hope I'll find out soon... because I don't want any false hope... Although... I don't wanna admit it but... I hope she thinks of me like that... God... I met her  YESTERDAY! Oh god I sound crazy don't I... 

Just then, my thoughts were interrupted, by a quiet voice. "H-Helia?" I heard Flora whisper. "Oh you're awake!" I said. "Yeah.. Are we almost at Alfea?" She asked. "Oh uhm.." Was I annoying her or something... Oh god... Get it together Helia! "Kinda, it's about 20 minutes away.." I said. "Okay. I'm going back to sleep." She stated. "Are you a cat or something, how much do you sleep, girl?" I said sarcastically. She just shrugged, winked at me playfully and went back to sleep on my shoulder. Okay, so, as I was saying- "Hey helia?" Riven said, coming up to my motorbike. "Hm." I said, uninterested. "I bet I can beat you in a race to Alfea." He stated matter of factly. "I'm sure you can, Riven." I said, sarcastically. God, did he really have to ruin this? "Oh I know I can! Do you want to try?" He said, sounding annoyed. "Not really-" I said, trying to be honest. "It wasn't a question." He said, firmly. "Okay. So take it like this, I didn't give you an answer. I gave you a statement." I said. "God, Helia. You make me wanna scream sometimes." He said. "Don't." I said. "And why not..? What's it to you?" He asked. Ugh~ did I seriously need to lay everything on a silver platter for him~ " Because. " I said, and pointed at Flora. "Oh, because of your giiiiirlfriiiiiiieeeeeennnddddd?" He said. Ugh, he just won the award for the most annoying person in Magix. "Can I be honest..?" I said. "Okay..." He said. "I will do the race with you if you just shut your damn mouth." I said. "Dang mk" He tempted. "3. 2..1... GO!" Riven screamed. 

"Helia if you make us lose it will be embarrassing so uh- Don't." I heard, Flora, who had clearly woken up. "Good morning sleeping beauty." I teased, rolling my eyes. "Oh Shut up-" She said, giving me a soft punch. "Make me." I smirked. "I will." She said. "Go ahead. I'm waiting." I tempted. "Uhm-" She tightened her hands around my waist. "Just be quiet and let us win this." She said. "Oh...OK...sorry..." I said. I saw her immediantely glance at me in concern. "You okay?" She said, with concern. "Yeah.. Sorry for annoying you, Flo." I said, sad. "Helia, I was kidding...Don't worry..." She said, with even more concern. I burst out laughing. "I know. I'm just messing with you" She hit me with the book that was in the back of my bike. "Helia! The race! We HAVE to win!" She said, determined. "Okay, okay." I said, now more determined than her. "I SEE THEM! I SEE RIVEN AND MUSA ON THE BIKE! OH GOD WERE LOSING... HIT THE PEDAL HELIA! COME ON LETS GO FASTER! WE HAVE TO WIN!" She whisper-yelled. "You sure?" I said. "YES!" She whisper yelled again, "Okay..." I smirked. I hit on the pedal, and Flora screamed for about five seconds,because we blasted so fast that,even I became a little dizzy. Just then, she wrapped her arms around my waist so tight that I had to tell her to loosen her grip. And then, we saw it, alfea. 

It looks like we won. 

Good luck next time, Riven.

Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapter, I just had to update, next chapter will be really long though so... there's a benefit. Thats all... 

Love you babies ❤️