~2.1. "Move. Over."

Helia POV

"Nice. To. Meet. You." I forced a slight grin. "Oh. Hey man. I'm Mark. The pleasures all mine." He smiled. 

I smiled a fake smile and nodded then turned over to Flora. I wanted to say something but Mark was still there. Smiling his flashy smile.

 I knelt down to Floras height and whispered in her ear. "Hey. Are you alright?" With concern.

 "Y-Yes.." She stuttered. 

I couldn't help but smirk at this, but continued talking. "If this guy makes you uncomfortable even once, tell me and I'll take care of him." 

She was clearly at a loss for words. "Thanks Helia.." She said and gave me a hug, burying her face in my chest.

  "You're welcome." I said.

"Times up for that." Mark said, pushing me away from her, hard .

That somehow made Flora collapse to the ground. I went over to help her up, but he beat me to it. 

"Girl, are you okay?" He asked and pulled her up to her feet, intentionally holding her hands while he did it as she stumbled over her feet. "Move over." I gritted my teeth. "Chill." He glared. "Move. Over." I death glared. "Now." 

He raised his hands in surrender and stepped backwards. I was hoping he would trip but not all wishes come true. "You okay?" I soothingly asked. 

"Yeah." She smiled. And I smiled back. "Hey let's head back to camp?" She asked. "Yeah" I agreed. "Come on Mark." Flora said. 

Huh...?

A/N

Sorry it's short will update tmrw after school

As always:

Live on! <3

~Rainbow