~2.5. "Let me go."

TW/A*

Helia POV

I went to find Flora. I had to tell her that I didn't regret it, that I didn't care if she didn't feel the same way. 

But unfortunately, when I started looking for her, it was time to leave. Then, I went to find her on the ship, but I couldn't. So, I went and sat with Brandon and Riven. 

"Hey guys, have you seen Flo?" I asked. 

"-' Flo?' " Riven asked in confused sarcasm.

"Flora," I replied. 

"So a crush and a pet name?" Brandon asked and raised his eyebrow.

"BE QUIET!" I screamed. "Calm down! What's wrong?" Brandon replied with the same calmness. 

"I-I." I tried to start. 

"Helia?" Riven asked with concern. 

I breathed in. "I'm fine. So basically, we were together and... she called me her friend." I said.

"Oof," Riven said, and Brandon cringed. 

"Then I uh... I kissed her." I said. 

Riven raised an eyebrow. "After all that... You kissed her?" He asked, and I nodded. 

"Who are you?" Brandon wondered aloud. "I-I don't know! I mean, I never meant on kissing her, especially when she probably liked Mark! Am I a terrible person?" I asked them. 

"No! You're not! He is." Brandon said and nodded at Mark, who was already now flirting with Aisha. 

"And now my legs feel like jello whenever I see her, and she will now never want to do anything with me again!" I blabbered. 

"Helia, talk to her. Otherwise, you're gonna live your whole life, wondering if her legs feel like jello when you see her." Brandon smoothly suggested. 

Just then, we arrived at Alfea, and we started walking into the Winx's dorm. 

"Helia, we will stay for a little, then you talking to her, okay?" Riven asked. 

I breathed in. "Okay." 

After staying in Musa's room for a while, I saw Mark start talking to Flora, and I saw her look uncomfortable, and she left, and so did he.

Curious, I followed them. 

Flora POV

So I was feeling terrible, and as if he couldn't pick a better time, then came Mark and he started flirting with me but I got annoyed and I had already had enough of him, so and then I left.  Then I saw him follow me. "Flora! Come back!" He shouted from behind me. "Leave me alone!" I said, my fear rising a little. "NO! DON'T IGNORE ME! DON'T YOU DARE!" He said and  ran after me. I managed to run all the way outside Alfea, but then he grabbed my wrist and tightened his grip on it. "Let me go." I shakily said. He ignored me and walked until we reached the forest, and I was almost able to run away, but then, when I did, I felt a hit on my head.  

Mark POV

This girl was making everything too hard. I didn't like her at all, in fact she was kind of annoying, how weak she was, but I felt no pity for hitting her on the head, even if she was unconscious, which she was. I carried her and planted a small kiss on her forehead. "It'll all be over soon." Once we arrived at the lake, I moved to the dock. "Valtor, I have her."

"Excellent." 

Then he carried her and we both disappeared.

A/N 

Hii! Sorry this is so short but I'm getting really tired and I'm not having so much time to update, anyways update on the finals thank GOD I did well. Anyways love u all sm ❤️ 

And as always:

Live on! <3

~Rainbow