~2.0. ''Hi Flora. I'm Mark."

Flora POV 

We arrived and I was really excited about being out in nature, but really nervous about Helia. "Okay. Everyone listen up!" Tecna said, grabbing a clipboard. "You really brought a clipboard?" I asked teasingly as she blushed. I giggled slightly at this, and felt the pair of eyes piercing into the back of my neck. "Anyways." She glared at me.  "We are all in separate tents, and I will say them right now so focus! Bloom is with Sky," They stared into each other's eyes with passion. "Stella and Brandon," A kiss. "Aisha and Nabu," A hug. "Musa and Riven," A hand hold. Everyone had a match but then me..

The third wheel. But happy about it. Im not trying to have any drama or problems right now."And Timmy your uh... you're with me.." Tecna blushed. I giggled and gave her a sarcastic eye roll and a wink. She glared at me in embarrassment and then said. "Oh! Flo! Ya sorry I forgot about you.. You're with Helia!" With so much excitement that I cringed. "Okay.." I muttered. "Anyways guys were going hiking!" Bloom told us with excitement. "Get ready!"  "Kay" we all muttered.

***

"We're almost there!" Aisha said, holding the map. "Great! Just in time for the sunset!" Musa squealed and pecked Riven on the lips. "Guys....." Brandon said. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Theres a.. person. Over there. Look!" He said. "Let's go see who he is." Tecna said. I nodded and went with them, Helia and Riven following closely behind. "I'll do the talking." I whispered. "Uhm..e-excuse me?" I said and tapped the guy on the shoulder. 

***

Helia POV

"I'll do the talking." Flora whispered and stared at me. I nodded and stared at her making sure nothing bad happened. "Uhm..e-excuse me?" She said and tapped the guy on the shoulder. "Oh. Hey." He flashed a smile at her and clearly checked her out. Excuse me?!? I saw her expression change from one of happiness to one of uncomfortableness. Not yet. "..Hi, I'm Flora." She looked up at him. He bent down to her height and said ''Hi Flora. I'm Mark." And glanced her a flirtatious smile. She smiled back weakly then glanced at me.   Yep. That's enough. "I'm Helia." I stood in front of her. "Nice. To. Meet. You." I forced a slight grin. Today was not his day.  

A/N

Sorry this is so short but I have to post something bc I haven't been getting much time but new chapter tmrw so be prepared!

Live on! <3

~Rainbow