~1.1. "His names H-" ~

Flora POV:

"Can we get to the Cafe already?" Musa said. "Okayy" Stella responded, excited. Probs because she's going to see Brandon soon. They are such a cute couple. As we are walking, I felt a pain in my stomach.

 I guess I winced or something  because- "Flora?" Tecna glanced at me. " Are you okay?" " Yea, thanks."  I said, smiling at her, as she smiled back. "We're  hereeeeeee!" 

Stella said. "I think that's obvioussssss!" Musa said, matching her excitement.  "Let's sit over there." Aisha said, pointing to a table close to the window. "Okay" I said, as we all started walking towards the table.

When everyone sat down, I finally asked; "So who's ordering?"

"..." 

The next thing I knew I was at the counter ordering for everyone. 

"Okay I ordered everything." I said. "Okay, thanks Flora." Musa said, smiling. "No problem!" I said, smiling back. "We were just talking and, we heard from the guys that there is a new specialist!" Stella said. "Cool!" I said. "His names H-" Just then the drinks got put on the other side of the counter. "That's the drinks! I'll go grab them." I said, walking towards the counter. 

"Oh ma'am, one of the drinks is missing, I'll go bring it, sorry for the inconvenience" The guy at the cashier said. "Oh, no no it's okay! I'll wait" I said, smiling. As he left, I went on my phone, and onto Messages from there, and opened the group chat, God. 20, then 50, then 70, then 100 messages in the group chat in under a minute.

 God, what do they even talk about in such short time? "Here are the drinks, ma'am." The guy said. "Okay, thanks!" I said, as I put my phone in my pocket. As I picked up the drinks, I heard a bloodcurling scream. I directly turned around and... Oh. My. God...