25 - Physically Mine

*mature content ahead*

"You're really sure?" Christian asks, looking up at me

I sit up on my elbows, "Yes, Christian." I say through a chuckle.

He'd already asked five times. It's sweet but, I'm turned on and I feel like I need him right now.

"Okay." He says, pushing my black lace panties to the side.

He lets out a deep groan, throwing his head back for a second. "So fucking perfect." He says, running a finger between my folds.

My hips bucked up in pleasure before he pinned them down. He looked up at me, a sexy smirk on his face. "Hold still for me baby.", he says, pressing his thumb on my clit, "Especially while I eat your sweet little pussy." He says before I feel his thumb disappears.

I pout before I feel his tongue lick from the bottom of my pussy to the top and I let out a throaty noise, throwing my head back.

I feel his tongue inside me as his thumb rubs against my clit in slow circles. A deep moan escapes my lips as I start to grind against his face. His grip on my hips tighten in a bruising manner, stopping my hips from moving.

His tongue moves in all different directions and I feel myself reaching the end. The room is filled with sounds coming from both of us, only turning me on more. I lace my fingers through his hair, burying his face deeper between my legs as I let out a string of loud moans.

My legs start to shake as my elbows give out and I lay flat on the couch. My legs clench around his head tightly as I ride out my orgasm and I cum all over Christian's tongue.

He sits up, wiping the pad of his thumb across his bottom lip. I reach forward, grabbing ahold of his hand, I wrap my lips around his thumb, sucking my own cum off of his finger and he lets out a groan. I smile around his thumb before pulling it out with a pop.

Christian's grin is that of a very proud man.

Both of us breathe heavily, looking into each other's eyes. "You taste amazing." He says, standing up from the floor.

I smile as he reaches his hands out, pulling me up from the couch. "Let's go to bed!" He yells, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Christian!" I yell, earning a slap on my half bare ass.

At least the view was good.

"I think you have a bigger ass than me." I say and he laughs.

"Well, I bet your nipples are better than mine." He says and I snort.

"Please don't call them nipples." I say and he laughs.

"Well, that's what they are." He argues, walking up the stairs.

"I know, but it's weird to think guys have nipples."

"Well what else do you call them?" He asks, walking down the hallway.