29 - Kidnapper

I walk out of the hospital, re-clipping my hair in a claw clip

I walk out of the hospital, re-clipping my hair in a claw clip. I look over and spot Christian's SUV. Christian is standing outside of it, leaning against the passenger side door, looking down at his phone.

"Hey you." I say, causing him to look up from his phone.

A grin spreads across his face as he pushes off the the car, instantly wrapping his arms around my waist. "Hey." He says, dipping his head down until his lips connect with mine.

I hear a whistle echoe throughout the parking lot and I pull away to see Logan walking towards the entrance.

"Logan!" I yell, running over to him.

Christian comes following after me, only he's walking.

I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him for a second before I step back. "Wait? Why are you here?"

"Bringing Nora lunch?"

"Nora isn't here..." I say and his brows furrow.

"Are you sure?" He asks, pulling out his phone.

"I think I'd know if my best friend was working. Especially since she just got back from her honeymoon and I have yet to see her." I say, my brows furrowing.

He turns his phone around, showing me texts from Nora saying she was here.

"Logan. She's not here."

"Well then where the hell is she?" He asks, a look of worry flashing across his face.

"I don't know. Maybe you should call her." He put his phone to his ear before I even finished my sentence.

"She didn't answer."

I pull my phone out, calling her. Once. Twice. "Okay, I'm getting worried now." I say. My stomach twisted into a knot. This isn't like her.

All of the sudden I hear someone yell as something squeezes my sides. I scream and jump back. Turning around to see it's Nora, dying laughing. "Oh my God! We got you so good!" She says through laughter, high-fiving Logan.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I was starting to think you got abducted or something. You can't do that shit." I say shoving her.

Logan, Nora, and Christian continue dying laughing. "You were in on it?"

Christian tries to catch his breath. He shakes his head, "No but-" He laughs again, "that was fucking hilarious."