Chapter 1

Toda was a young man with a kind heart, he was loved by everyone in his neighborhood. he was kind, smart and caring, He would read books when he's not busy until One day as always Toda was teaching the children as always. 

Toda: okay class, dismissed.  also you can play outside just don't tell the principal *winks*

Children: yay! thanks sensei! one day were going to marry you!

Toda: hahaha, isn't that too much? plus the age gap. 

Children: no matter what age you are were still gonna marry you. 

then they went to play

Toda: *sigh* kid's these days. 

2 hours later...

Toda was cleaning up the shelf of the classroom till he came a across a strange book. 

Toda: what's this? 

he then began to read and he didn't manage to finish it because it was night time. then he felt as if he was shot but no word came out of his mouth. then *thud* he felt as if he was transported. 

he then opened his eyes little by little to see he was in an old fashioned room. 

???:ughhh. wait what? he widened when he heard a kid's voice that is when he looked at his hands that looked like it was a kid's hand. he then went towards the mirror and saw himself. 

???: wait a minute, isn't this the body of Chiro Tadachi from the book? 

then suddenly someone opened the door

???: Young master your awake! 

Chiro: umm what? 

???: it's me young master your butler Edward. 

Chiro: who's Edward? 

Edward: don't you remember me? 

Chiro: no. 

Edward: *sigh* young master I'm afraid you have amnesia. 

Chiro: I see. 

Edward: I'll bring you some juice Young master. 

Chiro: okay. 

Toda/Chiro observed the you villain, you see in the book Chiro was a yandere who was obsessed with the male lead and tried to eliminate the female lead along with her family. but the male lead got there in time to save the female lead from the villain and he ended up dead. and the female and male lead lived happily ever after. but there was something else he didn't know about.

Chiro had long hair that covered his face and was always looked gloomy, he would eradicate anyone who stands in his way until he met the male lead. That's why in order to survive his red flag ending he must befriend his enemies first. 

Chiro: *sigh* why did it come to this. *knock*

Edward: young Master your juice is here. 

Chiro: come in. 

Edward: here you go young master.

Chiro: Thank you. 

Edward froze 

Edward: excuse me Young master but what did you just say? 

Chiro: I said thank you. he then drank the juice. 

Edward: well if you e-excuse m-me. 

he went out of the room along with the juice when he finished it.

Chiro: was it not normal for me to say it? *sigh*

he then stood up and went aimlessly around 'his' house 

Maid: young master what are you doing here? 

Chiro: I'm trying to find the Dinner room. 

Maid: then follow me Young master. 

They then served him food, Toda aka Chiro was uncomfortable 

Edward: is something the matter young master? 

Chiro: it's just that I- want someone to eat with me. 

The butlers and maids gasped in shock 

Edward: but you always eat alone Young mas- 

Chiro: stop calling me young master from now on call me Chiro and that goes to all of you to. 

Butlers and maids: as you wish, Chiro. 

Chiro was unexpectedly happy about it 

Chiro: now Edward are you willing to eat with me? 

Edward: but Chiro, you're a- 

Chiro: it's okay I won't force you. he said with a sad tone

Edward: *sigh* I understand Chiro. 

He then ate with him, of course Chiro asked some questions 

you see Edward is only 6 years older than him, Chiro is 6 years old while Edward was 12 years old. he was trained to fight and serve his master. ( of course he's smart) 

Edward : Good night Chiro. 

Chiro: Good night Edward. 

Edward's mind: I hope I don't wake up in this dream. he smiled as he left.

Hope you enjoyed this