Chapter 6

Yoyo I'm back! well Um I wrote this a few days ago, but I just want advanced cause I am juggling 2 stories right now and I am good at managing it, also thanks for reading this one! 

Chiro was walking down the lane, unbeknownst  to him someone is following him from behind. Chiro looked behind him but saw nothing, that's when someone tackled him to the ground. 

Chiro: oww! who are you!?
???: doesn't matter, you're still gonna be kidnapped anyway. 

Chiro: Answer my question first.

???: as if. 

He was about to stab him with his dart when 'something' pointed something at him. he then swiftly jumped back, he continued to try and tackle him again and again. but luckily for Chiro he had been observing the speed of the spies who came in and out without being noticed, which was impressive. so he raised the security level. 

???: how is this possible!?

Chiro: you didn't answer my question first. 

Though chiro couldn't move like him but he knows self-defense back in his time. 

???: whatever your just a kid, I can knock you out with my bare hands.

Chiro's mind: another arrogant assassin. 

 Chiro was then attacked again but he dodge this time, when the man got tired of is antics he was about to stab him with a dart when he noticed that it was gone? 

Chiro: looking for this? 

He signaled him using the dart he took from him. 

???: how- 

Chiro then threw the dart to him and he blacked out. soon Edward came.

Edward: Young master! are you okay!?

Chiro: I'm okay Edward. 

Edward looked at the blacked out guy. 

Edward: I suppose he is the assassin? 

Chiro: yes it seems like he wanted revenge. take him back and treat him. 

Edward: but he tried to kidnapped you Young master!?

Chiro: it's okay now, just leave the rest to me. 

Edward: are you sure? 

Chiro: yes I am sure, I don't want anyone to be hurt again, and be blinded by revenge. 

Edward: as you wish. 

When Edward left along with the 'assassin', he questioned himself: 

Chiro's mind: how did you know that I am in danger and what are you? 

???: My name is Azura, I am a Mythical sword that was lost thousands of years ago. I suppose you are Toda? 

Chiro's mind: how do you know that!?

Azura: I know possibly everything in this world, you're gonna need me this time Chiro. we'll continue tomorrow, rest for now. 

Chiro: *sigh* can this day get any more weirder. 

The Next Day...

Chiro: *yawn* 

Edward came in 

Edward: Good morning Chiro. 

Chiro: Good morning Edward. how's the 'guest'? 

Edward: he's doing fine, I presume he will be awake in 3 hours, 45 minutes and 20 seconds. 

Chiro's mind: you didn't need to count it. =_=

Edward: anyway I have to warn you that- 

*Bang* 

Chiro: what the- 

(LoL I had to go back to a chapter cause I forgot the kings name) 

Vince: CHIRO! ARE YOU OKAY!?

Chiro: I'm okay but-

Vince: WHO DID THIS!?

Edward: umm..

Vince: WHO DID-

Chiro: Dad, calm down for a moment!? 

they froze when he called him dad 

Chiro: I'm sorry I called you dad your Majesty, but I am perfectly fine and safe. 

Vince: thank god you're okay. but what happened to the ASSASSIN? 

he said the last phrase scarily 

Chiro: oh umm he's ummm... 

Edward: dead. I killed him your majesty. 

Vince calmed down 

Vince: *whispers* at least that bastard is gone. 

Chiro's mind: you do know I can still hear you cussing IN FRONT OF A CHILD. (tho I'm not)

Vince: I will be staying here for awhile, so I will be watching your every move. 

as if on cue his butler arrives

Butler: Your Majesty, you cannot stay here because you still have papers to work on and noble parties to attend to in the following days. 

Vince's mind: curse you WORK!?

Chiro: then can I eat my breakfast now? 

Vince: oh uh sure. 

As Chiro left The king glares at the butler. he sweat dropped 

Later... 

Edward: Chiro, you have an invitation to a party. 

Chiro: what Party? 

Edward gave chiro the invitation 

                                  You are Invited to the Party Chiro Tadachi!  

                       Come to Young master George Da Vince's Birthday part on Tuesday

                                                   He is turning to 4 years old!

Chiro's mind: And that just ruined my whole day.

Well I forgot to show you guys the characters on how they look like clumsy me.