Chapter 11

I won't be always publishing cause I keep on imagining different scenarios that are a fit and I'm having difficulty on fitting together. honestly I don't even know where this story is going, but I reassure you there will be a good ending.

Timeskip a year later. . .

Chiro is now 5'1, and he's finally going to school next week. The City was done but there's so many things it needs to be civilized, cause it looks like FUC- I mean, it looks like gold, ruby, diamond but in reality it's just paint

Chiro personally provided the paint from who knows where. but it definitely looked beautiful. now he will be leaving soon and the City will be under the care of Tojiro, sure they didn't start off great but they were progressing greatly and became great acquaintance's and friends. Tojiro was personally taught by Chiro because when the time comes where he will need to leave for school, he'll know what to do. 

Edward: ready to Chiro. 

Chiro: yup all packed. 

The Academy was in Azelan Continent which was 50 kilometers away from his homeland. 

But before he left He met with the villager or now Civilians. 

Civilian 1: Lord Chiro! Thank you for taking care of us, we are forever in debt. 

Chiro: No, we are even. the way I treated you in the past was unacceptable, so consider the City as payment. 

Civilian 2: But we are still in your debt. 

Chiro: *sigh* there's no stopping you guys huh, well for your payment to me promise me you will all take care of the City and protect it from dangers while I'm gone. 

Civilian 3: Okay Lord Chiro! 

Chiro: now go, your families might be waiting for you now. 

Civilians: SAFE TRIPS! 

Then Vince and Axel came along with his step-mother. 

Vince: I'm gonna miss you, son. 

Chiro embraced his father and he embraced him back. 

Axel: I'm going to go with you just- 

Vince: you're going next year Axel, don't be in a rush. you'll get to meet your brother next year. 

Chiro's Step-mother's name was Veronica, they say she was cold as ice and Chiro's dad fell in love with her during a war after it ended. 

Veronica: Safe trips Chiro, I may not have visited you often but always know that I am always her if you need someone to talk to. 

Veronica was thankful to Chiro because he cracked the shell Axel was in and made him sociable. and her husband much more affectionate. 

Chiro: thank you Queen Veronica. 

Veronica: call me Veronica please I insist. 

Chiro nodded 

Chiro waved them goodbye and headed off to the docks, it was like ac cruise ship but more wooden like. Edward went with him cause he's his servant/friend. and he needs to be there, and I mean always. well not really that often. 

after they arrived they were amazed by the City's beauty , it wasn't like his but it was beautiful. 

Chiro: it's a new day and a fresh start of schooling. I'm excited!

Later. . .

Chiro: thanks. 

Chiro just bought some sweets in a little candy shop. and it was like gummy worms. 

Chiro: Edward, let's eat something tonight. and we should check in too. 

Edward: ok. 

When Chiro was just minding his own business he came across an injured poor boy. he looked like he just got out barely off death's' door. he had a chain in his neck indicating he was a slave, which was highly instructed that Human and beast trafficking was illegal now because of the law.

Chiro: Edward, can you get some medical kit please. 

Edward: did you get hurt Chiro? 

Chiro: please just go get a medical kit. 

Edward left and Chiro went towards the boy. 

Chiro: hey. 

the boy flinched when he was noticed. 

???: s-stay away from me! 

Chiro: I won't hurt you. are you okay? 

???: how can I trust you? 

Chiro: don't worry I've been in the same situation before but not like this. I'll treat your wounds. 

Edward: here it is Chiro- who is that boy? 

Chiro: thank you for getting the medical kit Ed. 

Edward: Ed? 

Chiro: just for short edward. 

As Chiro was cleaning his wounds he whimpered

Chiro: does it hurt a bit?

He nodded 

Chiro: this one is gonna hurt so. . 

Chiro took out his handkerchief and covered it at the boys mouth. as Chiro was cleaning his wound Edward was astounded by Chiro's kindness and reassurance. 

the poor boy had little tears in his eyes, but was quickly replaced by a reassured pat by the young nobleman. 

Chiro: come with me, I'll treat you. 

???: are you sure? I-I'm just a s-slave. 

Chiro: there is a law that human trafficking is illegal, therefore you escaped from the human traffickers and managed to survive when you escaped. 

they got on the carriage and Chiro asked a few questions 

Chiro: what's your name?

???: My name is Ruvel Demonte young master. 

Chiro: don't call me young master call me Chiro as you like. 

they finally arrived at their destination but of course the people there were disgusted and even the personnel tried to kick him, luckily Chiro was there and dismissed them. they finally reached the room, and it looked marvelous. 

Ruvel: I'm sorry if I'm causing you too much trouble. 

Chiro: it's okay. now go take a bath and get dressed. 

Later. . .

He looked so cute that Chiro wants to hug him so much but he remained cool and controlled his will to hug the life out of him

now what'll happen next for these two youngsters? -to be continued