Chapter 13

Chiro arrived in front of the Academy nervous, both Edward and Ruvel stayed as he was the only one allowed. the school had maids, butlers, guards, and everything, students were only allowed on campus.

Chiro was small despite his age of 13, his growth spurt didn't work due to his weak body before he was transported into this body. 

Once he stepped in, everyone looked at him like he was the new gossip of the day. just like every freshman, there are always the seniors who torment them. a group of 3 boys approached him. 

boy 1: look who it is, isn't he the little tyrant? 

boy 2: right, a commoner? or worse a slave.

boy 3: pathetic, he's a tyrant yet he's such a small rat. 

The boys laugh at him but Chiro just smiles at them.

Chiro: it's a pleasure to meet you all, but I'm not any of those. I'm Chiro, I'm not a tyrant. I'm just the son of a 'small' time Baron.

the boy's smiling faces faded and turned into a face full of annoyance/

boy 3: kid, go back to the rat hole from where you came fro-

???: is there a problem here? 

Everyone in the vicinity turned to the voice including Chiro, it was Ryko. the second male lead. 

(All pictures in this story belongs to the right owners) 

The girl's squealed as Ryko walks towards the boys and yo, once he reaches you he stares down at you in a scary manner which made you shook a bit.

Ryko: so you're the trouble maker Chiro, you're already making trouble in the first day in the academy. as expected.

he turns to the boys and crossed his arms, giving them judging looks which made them hide behind each other. 

Ryko: you 3, you're seniors. so I expected you to act more of your age, not like a child. 

Ryko then stares back at you, giving you a judgmental stare. 

Ryko: meet me in my office, oh wait you're new. 

Azure: no shit sherlock. 

Ryko: come with me, Piro. 

Chiro: it's Chiro.

Ryko: same thing. 

Chiro followed behind Ryko, he looked like a kid following a grown up even though they're just 3 years apart. students whispered among themselves, how he, a little 'tyrant' got into this school but of course Ryko didn't give a shit. 

Ryko then opened the door, revealing a wide room full of books and unique designs. 

Ryko then takes off his coat and placed it on the hanger by the entrance of the door

Ryko: take a seat. 

Chiro takes a seat and Ryko starts to make tea. 

Ryko: so, making trouble during your first day Piro?

Chiro: first of all my name is Chiro, second of all those 3 senior students started it. 

Ryko: *sighs* I'll have to give you a notice then. 

Chiro: wha- why? 

Ryko: this notice will make students back off from you. 

Ryko rips the paper from the sheet and gave it to you, and secretly placing a spell on it. 

Ryko: keep this with you at all times, this will make trouble go away. 

Chiro: thanks.

Ryko: now go, class is about to start within 5 minutes. 

Chiro: wait what?!

before he can say anything else, he was already outside the office.

Chiro: at least give me directions. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Chiro was walking in the empty hallway when suddenly he bumps into a solid form.

Chiro: ow.

???: oh, my apologies. I didn't see you there.

Chiro's mind: is that the female lead?

you both stare at each other. 

???: are you a girl because you look cute. 

Chiro: did you just try to rizz me?