Chapter 5

OMG! TYSM, MY VERY FIRST FOLLOWER this makes me so happy! AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR LIKING THIS STORY! I'll make sure to make this story even more interesting. now enjoy this chapter lovely readers!

1 Day later....

Chiro was at his 'house' studying species and objects that he can turn to modern technology, like Light bulb, Telephones and many more. though he is still far from that. he is still a starter what do you expect? 

One day Chiro expected someone to come and visit him, *knock* 

Chiro: He's here, let him come.

The King has arrived AKA his 'father'. his name is Vincenzo De lince. 

Vince: how are you Chiro? 

He said like he was interested, and that confused Chiro. 

Chiro's mind: I thought Chiro and the King had a bad relationship terms in the novel. 

Chiro: it's been great so far your Majesty. 

Vince: I've been noticing that you are constructing a village without my permission. 

Chiro: from what I remember, years ago that once I turn 7 this village would belong to me. 

The King was astonished on how he still remembers it 

Vince: so what are you planning to do with the village then? 

Chiro: That will remain a secret until it is finished, for now enjoy the snacks. 

Vince: what about Axel. did you both got along in good terms? 

Chiro: no, not yet at least, he is still weary about my moves. he still doesn't trust me that much.

Chiro said as he drank tea 

Vince: I see. then Why don't you come and visit the Kingdom once in a while. 

Chiro spit out his coffee and coughed 

Chiro: why so suddenly? 

Vince do you not want to? I won't force you to do so. 

Chiro: I will agree but I have important matters to take care of, so I'll be visiting some other time.

Vince: okay then it is settled. Goodbye for now Chiro. 

Chiro: Good bye for now *whispers*papa. 

Vince froze when he heard the word papa, it was the first time he called him like that. and then he went on his way as usual. Vince's Excited actions in the carriage didn't go unnoticed by the driver. 

Vince's mind: I wish he would call me that. 

At the Mansion

Edward: Chiro, there are more paper work to be done. 

Chiro's mind: I forgot about that. =III=

( Here's the Progress) 

first Chiro sent out camps near his property, the forest is safe but if you go too far in the forest you'll get lost, many different food is also provided. then they demolished each one, some didn't join because they thought it would be a bad idea but after they saw the Chiro's potential they hastily agreed. 

you question, how did Chiro get so many food supplies if there wasn't a farm in his property? 

well he hired some people to get supplies from farmers, they of course paid using Chiro's money. it took them 1 day to get there, Chiro sent the guards on duty with the villagers to guard the supply delivery along with the Villagers.  

the Villagers were rethinking about Chiro's personality, he's a good leader now but why change now? they were at alert at his personality. For Chiro of course he knew of this didn't push the villagers to work. as for him he had a LOT'S of work. he had to sign some paper work, build some modern technology. 1 Lerts = 1 light bulb. Lerts were by far very cheap so Chiro had no problem. 

Chiro was having trouble at the number of them so he set up a group of men or women to make light bulbs, of course he teaches them, in his past life he was a calm teacher and slows at the pace to where they are. Chiro worked in mechanics and experimented if they were safe to use, it is still being made but it's technology takes time to learn. with that teamwork, half of the city was almost done. 

6 months later 

Chiro: wow it's pretty tall. 

Edward: this is magnificent, Young master. 

Chiro: now all we need is the lightings. and glasses. Edward Thank you for staying with me. 

Edward: at your service. 

Unexpectedly Chiro hugged him. Edward however was shocked at his action 

Chiro: this is thanks. 

he smiled and it was the brightest smile he has ever seen, his heart was beating faster his chest tightening, it felt like he couldn't breath. he looked away feeling blushed 

Edward's mind: how is Chiro's smile so freaking CUTE!? 

The once gloomy, mean, arrogant kid smiled at him of all people? but ever since that incident he had never let his guard down but this... he did let his guard down, then he smiled at Chiro. 

Edward's mind: I'll protect that smile no matter what. 

Then someone interrupted them 

Guard 1 : Sir! someone trespassed the village, He was too fast to be caught! 

Chiro: Edward you know what to do. 

This was the first time he saw Chiro serious before 

Edward: yes Young master. 

Chiro: Guard the gates protect the villagers and civilians. 

Guard 1: as you command sir. 

Chiro: I don't know what will happen this time. 

Hello readers! I might not be posting for a week cause of personal things. so don't worry I'll be back once I am not busy

xoxo      

                                                    -Call me Proxell. 😉