Chapter 2

The next day....

Chiro: *yawn* 

Edward then came in 

Edward: Good morning chiro. 

Chiro: Good Morning Edward. 

Edward: how was your sleep? 

Chiro: great, how was yours? 

Edward: splendid. shall we head to the Dinner room? 

Chiro: yes. 

As they were eating Chiro started a conversation

Chiro: Edward?

Edward: yes Chiro? 

( I'm too lazy to wright young master😅 )

Chiro: I was thinking of cutting my hair. 

Edward's mind: okay this is weird, he's been acting like this since yesterday. 

Edward: is that all Chiro? 

Chiro: yes oh and would you mind accompanying me, just you. 

Edward: of course Chiro. 

Chiro: oh and call me Chiro when were in private, I don't want to cause you trouble. 

Edward: as you wish.  

Chiro: oh and also prepare the carriage, I want to visit a certain someone. headed to Lupercio Valley. 

Edward: it will be ready in 10 minutes. 

After they were done Edward reported his strange behavior to the King, yes Chiro is the son of a maid and the king who accidently bore her a son, he was drunk at that time. The King organized a place for him, he wouldn't visit him but only sent him letters time to time, but he didn't reply to them because of his emotions towards him. so The King married a noble woman, she was beautiful fit for a noblewoman, she was kind and was not hostile to Chiro. as for Chiro's half-brother, He was hostile towards him due to his behavior of what he did in the past. his name was Lupercio, he was 2 years younger than him. But ever since the day he hit his head accidently, the King was worried about his son, even though he was hostile towards him, he still loved him ( A father's love is infinite). 

Edward: it is finished Chiro. 

Chiro: okay. 

as they got on inside the carriage he felt as if someone was staring at him, so he looked around him cot seeing anyone but a forest.

Edward: is something the matter Chiro? 

Chiro: Nothing. 

He just ignored it but it bothered him who or what its was. as the carriage left, someone came out, he was 5 feet tall and had a cloak on him. 

???:this will just be a piece of cake. He said laughing.

Lupercio village.....

As the carriage stopped by the barber shop, Chiro then went inside. 

Barber: welcome newcomer- I mean Good greeting's Young master, what made you come here today? 

Chiro knew he was terrified 

Chiro: I would like cut my hair, how much is it? 

Barber: 50 silver c-coins. 

Chiro: okay then, deal. 

The barber cut's his hair, Edward was outside as he was guarding the young master from attacks. when he was done cutting his hair, he had adorable violet eyes that can make anyone want to hug him.

Barber: It's done n-now young master. 

Chiro: Thank you. here's your payment. 

He then gave him a pouch full of 15 gold coins. 

Barber: wha- 

Chiro: it's enough to pay off your debt correct? the bonus is yours.

He then went out and went inside the carriage. 

Edward: your haircut is splendid Chiro. he said as he smiled but Chiro knew it was fake and could see him still not believing that he had changed overnight. well he couldn't blame him. because it was the ex-villain who made him dislike him. but Chiro/Toda just acted along. 

Edward: where to next Chiro? 

Chiro: can we go to the flower shop. 

As they went to the flower shop, there he met THE female lead, but it was way tooo early for him to meet her!? 

???: Hi, welcome to Luna's Flower shop! My name is Sabrina. here you'll find tons of beautiful flowers. 

Chiro's mind: lively as always. 

Chiro: do you have any white flowers? 

Sabrina: sure how many? 

Chiro: a bouquet flower. 

Sabrina: confessing to someone? 

Chiro: no for my dead mother. 

Sabrina: I'm sorry I asked. she said with a sad tone. 

Chiro: No worries, My name is Chiro De Vince. can we be friends?

Sabrina: it would be an honor, young master. 

Chiro: drop the formalities. call me Chiro since were friends now. 

Sabrina: sure Chiro. 

Chiro smiled cutely at her Sabrina was a year younger than him but was bright. Sabrina was flustered and gave him the Bouquet of white flowers. Chiro gave her 20 Gold coins. 

Sabrina: this is too much!? I couldn't possibly- 

Chiro touched her hand and insisted it was to pay her debt off. he prepared some money before he left for Lupercio village. And he knew Luna's flower shop was in debt. 

He waved her goodbye before setting off to the cemetery.  

But little did he know that Sabrina wasn't a girl but maybe a boy, his heart was beating so fast he was stunned by his smile. 

I Hope you enjoyed this longer chapter. 👌