Chapter 9 (status)

George: I am right. 

Chiro's mind: you're being a show off. 

George: I-I mean, thank you for the compliment.

He sat back down 

Chiro: Then I shall go now. 

George: w-what!? are you not staying longer? 

Chiro: it seems the guest's here dislike me. 

George: no!

he hugged you and making you stop 

George: just stay here then, please. 

He's using his legendary puppy eyes.

Chiro's mind: cute!

Chiro: fine but I'll stay for a bit. 

George: yay, I mean thank you. 

Chiro: then can you call me onii-chan? 

Silence . . .

Chiro: I AM SORRY-

George: O-Onii-chan.

Chiro couldn't handle it but he went towards George and hugged him and spun around. 

Chiro: you're just so cuteeeeee!

George felt happy, he felt like he had a brother. but since he was an only child he never had anyone to dote on. 

Later . . . 

George: are going to come back any rime soon? 

Chiro: of course I'll visit you. so if you need me anytime come visit me. 

then he waved goodbye. 

Chiro's mind: phew, that kid is more clingy than I thought. 

Edward: Young master, are you okay? 

Chiro: oh, yes. why? 

Edward: you've been eerily quiet. 

Chiro: oh a lot of things have been on my mind lately. 

Edward: oh and I forgot to tell you young master. 

Chiro: hmm?

. . .

Chiro: what!?

Edward: I am very sorry to tell you this but you have to, if you prove to get the highest rank, many nobles will respect you and support you. wouldn't this be a great chance? 

Chiro: it would be, but what about my people? 

Edward: You will have to figure that on your own young master. 

Chiro: Q_Q

Meanwhile. . .

???: why do I have a feeling that Chiro is stressed? meh, must be just an instinct.

Back to the main story 

They finally arrived at the mansion, he was already full so he went straight up to bed. 

Chiro's mind: I wonder what'll happen if I say status window. 

Chiro: status window. 

The suddenly a screen pops on his face making him startle

Abilities: 

Elemental magic Level SSS

Taming Level ?? 

Creation magic Level 1 

Repair Level 1

. . .

Title: Captain America 

A/N: jk 

(beep) 

Title: The good leader 

Chiro: woah, that's a good start. 

Azura: hmm what are you talking about? 

Chiro: can't you see it? 

Azura: no, why. what is it? 

Chiro: if I tell you, will you believe me?

Azura: yes. 

Chiro: ok there was a window screen that popped on my face and showed me my level of abilities. 

Azura: . . .

Chiro: you're doubting me right. 

Azura: whaaaat, nooo way. I believe you. 

Chiro: ok if you don't I'll show you. but I have to warn you that this is my- 

Then fire erupted from his hand. 

Azura: what the actual mother of God did you just did!?

Chiro: I don't know, it looks cool but I don't know how to take it out!?

Azura splashed water on his hand 

Chiro: it didn't hurt? 

Azura: Chiro, what you just did was beyond my expectations from you. 

Chiro's mind: what did you expect from me? 

Azura: since you have this kind of ability, you'll have to go through many hardships and trainings. 

Chiro: what? 

Azura: if you can't learn how to control it, you'll end up hurting your dear ones. if you don't act up now, I'm afraid you and your family are doomed. 

Chiro: what are you talking about? and you're talking way too fast. 

Azura: well I'll tell you the whole story about me and 'him', it started after I was first created. it was the continent known for it's great resources of crystals, it was once the all formed into one called 'Bleheferal' there lived the most beautiful creatures and not to mention powerful ones, I was set at the opposite of the continent on the left while 'he' was on the right. And by 'he' I mean Bertorn the dark and evil weapon, he was an exact  opposite of me, I thought he was only misunderstood but boy was I wrong he wreaked havoc on the land, making the continent break into pieces. I stopped him from destroying the rest but I wasn't able to defeat him, I only managed to seal him away and wandered through the ghost forest the most inhabitable environment for any species. I placed him there where the only dragon exists. 

some were brave enough to enter it, and almost all of them didn't make it out alive. they suspect it that they have been eaten alive by the dragon or they got lost and finally died. but I doubt that they can ever find that seal. 

Chiro: ok, hold up. so you're saying that there's an evil lurking in the shadows of the ghost forest!?

Azura: pretty much it. 

Chiro: and you're doubting that!?

Azura: yup, no one can definitely find it.

Chiro: I heard a legend that one of them is gonna successfully have a grip on that seal. 

Azura: It's just a legend right. 

Chiro: . . .

Azura: ok that's bad, real bad. we need to get to training as early as powerful, you don't know how many years I had to put up a fight just to seal him away. 

Chiro: is it possible to  destroy him for good? 

Azura: yes, but you have 0.01% chance you can successfully destroy him. 

Chiro: ok, I'll take the chance that we have. 

Azura: ready to take on him Chiro.

Chiro: Yes I am. 

Meanwhile. . .

???: haha I am almost at my peak. this time no one can stop me, not even you or your minions Azura.