[Part 1] ||"An.. Interesting start?"

"I...feel..weak..." 

 You're in a dark alley, covered by half-empty trash bags. You try to get up, but you feel your blood pushing you down, Your neck hurts... everything hurts.. 

-"Donnie, I SWEAR that I saw that thing go here!"-you hear a voice followed by heavy steps. 

-"Let's just go home already."-.. Two voices? You slowly push a corner of one of the bags, just enough to see where the voices came from.. Turtles?. And they come in different colors too!

-"Ralph is right tho, what if it bites someone?"-the blue one says-"We can't just go around ignoring oozesquitoes like we're not the ones who have to deal with their remains." 

-"Thank you, Leo. I appreciate it."-The tallest one says. Okay, this is getting weird.. Like, you're a mutant too, but you never saw 4 different mutants with the same mutation in the same place, that's extremely rare. And what are you even doing here? It really reak-

-"What was that."- the purple one rapidly spits out, making the rest of the peculiar group go completely silent, looking around until finding an out-of-place spot of suspiciously placed trash bags. Oh no. As quickly as you can, you transform yourself into your human disguise, these dudes seem to have an unusual relationship with other mutants, and you do not want to risk getting into a fight in this horrendous condition. 

They quickly pull one of the bags, going face-to-face with a bloody 15-oldish human. 

-"Yeah, what IS that?"-Is he... Calling me a "thing"?-"It looks awf-" 

-"DONNIE!"-the red tall one slaps the sassy one on the back of the head, ouch.. 

 Oh? They literally just found a victim of god-knows-what bleeding on the floor, and that's what they have to say? -"G-G.. Go fuck your..rself"- it's the only thing I manage to spit out (aside from blood and saliva). 

 -"It talks too!"-Happily adds the yellow energetic one- "Don't let yourself get influenced by Donnie, one is enough."-whispers ...Deo?... Leo?...who cares..-"Ignore them."-says Raph-"Take my hand."

You try to move your right hand, but your body fails you, making you only move your arm 5 inches off the ground. 

-"..Uhm...I think they need help getting up, Raph"-yeah.. I'm literally bleeding my guts out, are they that blind?-"Of course- Of course-"-The turtle picks me up with a raging confusion on his face, probably trying to think of what to do with me. Donnie looks at the weird tablet on his wrist and starts speaking-"The closest hospital nearby is-" 

-"NO!"-I scream, probably ruining my vocal cords for good-"N-No hospitals...Please!"- Last time I was in a hospital-looking space I almost died, If I get even CLOSE to another place like that I may ruin my human disguise, and I don't want to get myself into another scientific mess. 

-"DAMN! Okay! Calm down...humans these days.."-He looks back at his arm while the others look at me in shock. Did I really scream that loud?- " I guess the only other place we can go right now is to our lovely-oh so lovely-home... Perfect." 

-"Don't be so rude, maybe paps knows a thing or two about fixing broken bones, he did break a lot of them after all."

Wait what. What do they mean by that?.. Well..I guess a comforting home is way better than a hospital. 

 -Time skip to the sewers- 

.

.

.

 What. The. Fuck. 

 -"What do you think of our castle, majesty?~"-Leo, like a drama queen, bows to the open door, as if he didn't just show me the seventh layer of hell on its most genuine depiction. 

-"Why...Why would you.."-I ask in severe shock before the smallest one starts to speak-"Well, we can't exactly just rent a normal house..Sooo..." 

-"And I'M the rude one...Fair enough..Fair enough.."-Donnie enters the pits of hell that he calls "home" and Raph, not really letting you have a choice, enters carrying you in his arms. Raph silently puts you on the bean bag they had around for movie night -"Wait. We didn't ask your name, did we?"- You look at him and the others in silence - "Okay..Okay so...Im-"-You interrupt him -"Raph, Leo, Donno and..."- You ignore the disgusted face of "Donno" and point to the small energetic turtle. -"Oh! I'm Michelangelo! But you can call me Mikey!- I love to dra-!" 

 -"Pardon...Is that a rat?"-They all look at the door frame that separated the living room(if you can even call it that) from the kitchen, staring at the individual head-to-toe before looking back at you.

-"HEY! That's our paps!"- Raph screams - "And also a rat.." - your respond - "I mean, they ARE right on that one.- Leo adds, Donnie nodding with his head right beside him. 

Well..At least the hospital was rat-free.. But it is pretty nice to feel the soft touch of a mattress on your butt after so many days of sleeping on concrete and trash. While the turtles are arguing if the term "rat" is that offensive to their father, you see a human girl silently joining the group. 

-"Can somebody please explain what is happening he- Oh god. What's that."

I'm about to cry. 

 I know that this is just a disguise, but damn

 -"April! Heyy!"-says Leo, resting his arm on her shoulder - "Do you happen to have some kind of- I dunno- Medical degree? Magical healing knowledge?"

-"...In fact, yes, I do."-"Perrfect!!"- He pushes her into me, making me make a painful sound.

-"Oh! My bad...Uh.. What's their name?" 

 (silence) ...

 -"Okay..Thank you all for clarifying, you're all very nice, love y'all."- she ironically says before warming her hands and putting them on my wounds, healing everything that was once hurting..But..I still feel.. kinda.. 

- Oh! By the way, this spell does take some stamina from the healed individual!-..Oh. 

Everything turns dark...