[Part 6] ||"Broken wall"

A/N:

Heyo! It's the nameless author you all love (I hope?)

I know I disappeared for a long time, I'd really enjoy coming here and telling y'all that the fanfic writer curse has affected me and my dad died in a car crash or something, but I never met him so-

JK (kinda)

The reason I took a long time to come back is that my Rottmnt hyperfixation died down for a little bit, but do not worry, it's back :)

R/T - ringtone

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

||---------------------------------------------------------||

-"Now... What the hell happened?"

-"Hey, hey... In my defense, I was unsupervised."

I stare at the wall Mikey just destroyed, It wasn't our wall, it was a random wall at a random house. I'm honestly not surprised. The "house" is more specifically an apartment, located on the second floor. Both of us had to go up the fire escape stairs to even step a foot close to the massive damage.

-"Nah, I'm out, good luck with that." - Mikey's eyeballs look like they're about to pop out, he rapidly grabs my left arm and gets on his knees - "NO Y/N, PLEASE-"-"What?" - "If Raph sees this, he will..." - I roll my eyes with a smile and interrupt - "He won't actually hit you, ya know? He doesn't have the heart for that."

He, still on his knees but now with his hands free, slowly drops his head to the side like a confused dog and responds - "No! He'll stare at me!!"

Some quiet seconds pass, and I silently wonder how long it'll take for him to realize that didn't make any fucking sense. Apparently not that long - "He'll stare at me with that..." - I'm pretty sure I saw him tremble for a second before continuing - "cold...disappointed... big brother look..."

He flinches as he remembers more "awful" details- "And the crossed arms!" - "Does he shake his head too?" - Mikey grabs both of my shoulders - "How do you know? Does he give you the disappointed stare too!?" - "I mea-" - I'm interrupted by the beautiful muffled sound of R/T, I reach inside my pocket - "Who is it?" - "your brother" - Mikey looks frighted - "... Which one?" - "The only one that is awake enough at 8AM to call me." - I'm talking about Raph of course, before the orange turtle can complain, I Immediately answer the call.

-"Well hello, hello, good sir" - "Do you kno-" - My introduction catches him by surprise, and his tone quickly changes to a soft happy one, I can hear his smile through the phone, how adorable! - "Oh, hello to you too! Do you know where Mikey is? He hasn't been answering my calls"

Hm... I wonder why...

As I part my lips, I hear the whispers of a certain turtle telling me to not tell him the truth, to lie... Should I?... Alright. -"Yeah, we're at XXX" - "Thank you!" - He hangs up.

Mikey finally stands up as he gets ready to complain, but I interrupt him, "Mikey... Where are we?" - he travels his pupils around the place as he puts his conclusion into words - "... Oh... We're not at XXX..." - I nod, - "But why lie about the location? Why didn't you just lie about knowing where I was?"

I rest my hands around my hips and look in the direction of the broken wall - "The need for a thrill in this empty shell called life... And also bitchiness, I think." - God, why did you make me such a poet?