[Part 10] ||"Druggie"

(This chapter calls Y/N a guy, but in a "little guy little bud" kind of way, not in a masculine way)

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

||---------------------------------------------------------||

The air is thick, there's smoke everywhere. The smell is illegible, weird mixes between sweat, alcohol, and thick layers of tobacco and pot. You smile as you see the light that leaks through the thin windows illuminate the smoke in the room following its path, making it look fluid, colorful, and cryptid.

The walls are plain white, sometimes supporting a stranger's body against it, most times full of nothingness and dread. You unconsciously decide to follow your own body's instructions, laying back on the sofa that held your weight. Sometimes, your body is right. 

-"Hey, everything's alright, Y/n?" - You open your heavy eyelids, letting your friend's words sink in as you zip open your lips, slowly - "I think... I want to throw up." - You don't really feel like throwing up, but your body is slowly heating up, and your throat moving against your will, a sign that you will, eventually. - "I don't need to, tho."

The voices wrapping the room are now slower, your friend, also wasted, helps you get up and surrounds an arm around your hips, pushing your body through the small, mostly familiar group, and brings you near a backpack, probably their own, although, you're too high and drunk to tell. Reaching out for one of its pockets on the sides, they pull a bar of chocolate with a familiar written on its front package. 

-"I don't like that one" - you say, trying to focus on the world moving around you as your body fights to not give up on itself - "You need sugar right now, Y/n, not a gourmet dish. Now get your silly head on the floor." 

The last memory you have from that moment is their hand on your scalp, helping your head reach to your toes, trying to make your blood's job easier.

'I was reckless, weren't I?'

'At least I was human.'

//------------------------------------------------//

Suddenly, you hear an orotund voice push your memories away.

"Hey? Y/n? Are you going to answer me or...?" - 'Oh. Yeah....' you think, ripping your gaze from the blank wall you were staring at, lost in thought. - "What am I supposed to answer again?" - He rolls his eyes, unsurprised. - "What the fuck were you thinking?" - you blink a few times, letting his sudden rudeness sink in. Outch. - "Zaza makes my brain go wohoo" - You use both of your index fingers to poke the sides of your skull, trying to push your point across easier. - "What? Not that, idiot, I get that!" - Donnie pushes both of your shoulders into a chair you initially didn't even realize was present in the room, cornering you into it - "What were you thinking when you decided to NOT EAT beforehand!"

Before you can focus on his words, he grips at a remote control, making a screen pop out from apparently nowhere, making you take notice of various (mostly purple but still) colorful graphics and statistics, he groans - "Do you have ANY idea of how much that exposes you to bad trips? Are you INSANE?" - at the end of the sentence, he grips the air with his fingers in an angry stim, cornering you once again into your chair as he continues to give you his menacing speech - "Bad trips suck ass, Y/n!" - he wiggles you around in an uncanny speed - "BAD TRIPS SUCK A-"