[Part 2] ||"At least Im not dead yet"

F/M-Favorite movie

:D

----------------------------

I wake up on an oddly soft bed, It's so comfortable, in fact, that I could stay here forever. Just looking at the ceiling... The gray ceiling...purple...is that a purple bandana?-"OH BLOODY GOD AND SAVIOR!".

I hit my head on the wall as I quickly try to get up, realizing that for the past 5 minutes, I'd been observed by a not-so-nice turtle with a not-so-nice suspicious facial expression.

-"So.. Y/N?.. Is it?.."

-"How do you know my name, Donno?"-he looks at me annoyed-"It's Donnie, thank you."-He bites his lower lip and looks at me with a face that is telling me to go fuck myself in 14 different languages.

-"And you told us your name, 8 hours ago."

-"No I didn't."

-"Yes you did."

-"No-"-he slams his finger against my lips - "Shut up already, I know that you're not human."-"Oh? Did I tell you that, too, 8 hours ago?"-"No. I didn't need you to tell me that because you look like a skinwalker."

Wait..what?

-"What is THAT supposed to mean?"-"It means that your human disguise sucks, Y/N."

Well... Fair enough.. It really does suck. They made sure to make that really clear when they found me in that crusty, dirty place. I slowly whisper, "alright then." and start taking my spell off my body, making me finally transform into the moth mutant that I really was. He stared at me in awe for a moment before being interrupted by a familiar voice.

-"DONNIE, DID YOU SNEAK INTO MY ROOM? ARE YOU GOING TO KILL THE HUMAN?"- It sounds like Raph. -"I think he's info-dumping them, poor soul."-...and Leo, of course. They enter the room and stare at me, silently. After a bit, Micky also enters and stares at me -"They're a... Furry??.. Yay?.."-says Mikey awkwardly.

-"That's right, me, your dear brother managed to show this being's lies!"-"You're kind of a furry too, turtle, never forget that."-He slowly turns to me-"It's... Donnie." 

-"Donnie, Donno, Dwayne Johnson, Furry- It's all the same to me."-He looks back at his.. Brothers?... And asks - "Aren't we supposed to free them into the wild by now? They're clearly better."

-"Now that you say that.. Yeah, we better get them home safe before it gets dark."-Raph gets close to the bed and asks-"Where do you live?"

...

Oh.

-"Wellll..this is awkward because you see-"-Donnie covers his face with his hands and takes a deep breath.

-"They don't have a house, and they don't really have a legal name, either."-Donnie picks up something from his pocket, It's a string of hair... My hair.-"(I tested their DNA, of course), and that would be totally normal to a mutant, but absolutely not to a HUMAN."-he stares at me and goes back into explaining the situation to his brothers.- "To find Y/N's name I had to listen to them sleep-talking."

-"Oh alr-! WAIT WHAT."-Raph screams, you can see Leo and his little brother watching the drama in the background, what a lovely and supportive family. -"You did what now?!"

-"Listened to them sleep, I know, pretty creepy of me-"-"Not that.. I mean, that's also really creepy, but - You tested their DNA?"

-"Oh, oh!  My bad, I felt suspicious about the random stranger we decided to bring to our house, I feel truly embarrassed of this outrageous mistake, may their scalp never touch my skin ever again."-...

The turtles go silent. Donnie was right, and they knew it.

Mikey slowly grabs my arm-"OH NO! They don't have a house! That must mean that we have to let them live with us!"-Raph interrupts-"Wait a second that's not-"- Leo screams "WHAT A SHAME! A NEW FRIEND! Now, they sleep in my room, alright?"-

Before the red and purple turtle can protest, Leo and Mikey run with you out of the room and close the door. What the heck is happening? Am I really living with them from now on? 

.

.

.

Leo shows me his.. Well, our, room.

-"So.. What do you think of your new bed, monarch?"- he points to the small bed next to his -"well. It's way better than the streets, that's for sure."-I continue- "You know, you don't have to let me live with you guys, I'm alright on my own."

-"Uhm.."-The smallest one sneaks in between of the conversation-"Not to be rude or anything, but you were bleeding out on the ground when we found you."-"Yeah, how did you end up like that?"-Leo also starts to question, while I nervously look around.-"Oh well, guess we will never know."-Says Mikey.

Oh my, they really are desperate for a friend.

They just found a rando on the streets, let them live with them, and when they realize that what they tell is suspicious they just..brush it off?.. That's an abnormal amount of loneliness, man.

-"By the way, tonight we'll be having a movie night! What's your favorite movie?"-Oh, I guess they at least try to socialize with each other, that's good.-"F/M!"

We all sit on Leo's bed and start talking about our favorite movies, stopping now and then to talk about what chores I would do in the "house", which ended up not being many, because turns out Raph was responsible for 80% of them, aside from the ones that Donnie helped with using his tech.

It was nice meeting two of the turtles like this, I'm still not sure if I'll accept living here, but it's fun to just stop worrying about my past and worries about life for a while and just.. You know.. Have some fun.

The turtles are fun.

5 minutes pass, and suddenly-

-"L E O."-Donnie and Raph barge in, making everyone to jump out of their sits. Leo quickly composes himself and sits back down, using his hand to support his head and smirking deviously-"Hey~"

-"I CANNOT believe that YOU used MY emergency steel and 2DPA-1 door against me."- Donnie says, hastily.-"Yeah Leo, that was... Bad.. I think."-says Raph, calmly.

-"Aw come on! You're smart! I knew you would figure it out somehow!"-Donnie sighs and turns around.-"oh sweet Jesus Christ... Why do I live.."-"If that reassures you, I swear I won't kill anyone." Mikey interrupts us, screaming:

"PAAAPS CAN OUR NEW FRIEND LIVE HERE? THEY SWEAR THEY WON'T KILL ANYONE!"

(Awkward silence)...

-"Yeah, yeah, just don't break anything."-echoes through the living room to Leo's room.

I feel two very excited turtles hug me from both sides, as a third joins the group hug, Donnie sighs one more time and slowly joins the group hug in defeat.

-"Welcome to the family?.. I guess?.."-...

...

(see you next chapter :D) (pls give me them favorites :,))