[Part 8] ||"Impulse = guilt."

A/N:

Heyo! It's the nameless author you all love (I hope?)

Quick trigger warning for drug addiction (more specifically weed) and other things around the topic of drugs.

Stay safe out there! There are people who care about you, even if you don't know it or don't know them yet.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

||---------------------------------------------------------||

It's 9 am. I am now sitting in Leo's room, watching as he, for your own sake, with the slowest pace you have ever seen, sobers up. Sometimes I hear non-stop laughter, sometimes a scream or two, but for me, nothing of that matters, as I keep my focus on my phone. Sure, it would be effortless to wander around the lair with him or record him (which Donnie already has done, of course) not managing to keep his own thoughts straight. But god if these random guys on YouTube are doing a good ass job at building an entire mansion in the middle of the forest from scratch.

I wonder if Yokai molly is different from human molly in any sort of way, as it has been 11 hours (I basically started thinking the guy would never fall down from his trip, kinda jealous, honestly.) since the whole accident and just now he started sobering up. I've never tried molly, no, just the occasional I-mean-I'm-already-here-weed (that quickly transformed into do-you-have-weed) and the glorious midnight vodka... Now that you think about it, maybe you shouldn't have smoked weed at 14, in a way, you were kind of what those damn 2 hours no drugs presentations that they played in middle school for the teacher's sanity's sake were warning you about. Would do it all over again if you had the cash for it, tho, dopamine goes brrr.

As you watch Leo lose his shit over the worst ass shitpost you have ever laid your eyes upon, you lose focus. It makes your mind go back to all those moments at a friend of a friend's house, waiting as they rolled a second, a third, a fourth... These are truly unforgettable memories. And the smell, god, the smell.

I breathe in deeply. - "Man, I miss being human." - I gently said to myself, crying internally. I feel a gaze fall upon me, it was the man himself, Leonardo, laying on his back on top of his bed, letting his head fall down against the corner of the bed frame - "How did you look like?" - I lock eyes with him, finally letting my pupils fall from the alluring screen in front of me - "When you were human, Y/n." - You could feel a certain care taken upon each one of his words.

You start explaining, first your hair, then your eyes, then your skin. Being careful to share all your physical details and body type, which now, remained almost the same, just... fluffier. He looked at you, pupils dilated (it's been 11 hours, how the fuck.) and mouth gaping open, as he visibly tried his highest (haha) to put your words together in his mind without breaking eye contact. - "Hair... I had hair once. It was a bitch." - Now, that's a story I want to hear about. - "Spill the tea" - I say, ironically crossing my legs on the beanbag I am currently sitting on and using my finger to hide my hair behind one of my ears. - "Okay, so, basically..." 

He started explaining the story, stopping mid-way through now and then just so he could get at least half of his thoughts right, "Does that make any sense?" being casually spread out along his lines of speech. Something about surfers? And a yokai... Hotel?.. Resort?... I couldn't really focus on his words, regardless of how slow his speech was.

After telling me the tale, without any resistance left, he quietly but suddenly fell asleep. 

I blinked my eyes, is he really sleeping right now?  Good for him, I guess, that will surely give his brain a break. I unfold my legs as I heard the door (curtain?... wall?) knock. It's Raph, of course. I don't think Donnie would give himself the hard work of getting his ass off his lab to go here, and Mikey would've simply barged in, I thought.