𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

"So... you no longer want to live with Ayumi?"

"I... I still want to live, but this is our contract, and if I fail my task, I will vanish!"

Mr. White slaps you. You're taken aback by what he did to you. Shiba growled at him.

"Hey, handsome, chill. I'm just going to correct your owner," he told Shiba.

He sighed and crossed his arms.

"Y/N, we didn't even sign a contract! I didn't even let you sign or give me your blood for the deal!"

You simply stare at him, puzzled.

"You will not vanish because you did not sign the contract." He then smiled broadly.

"And what am I supposed to do now? Someone completed it."

"Umm... You don't have to worry, though, because you're my VVIP. And I'm the President," he declares triumphantly, a gold shimmer encircling him.

"What shall I do? Spend my life here?"

"I'll give you a chance." A piece of paper and a pen appear floating in front of you.

"This is an extension of your previous mission. The family problem has been solved, but the person who caused it is now the problem. I don't know what to do with that person, I just know that this person has been lonely and doesn't even have a heart. Maybe try to change him for the better? Or befriend him! Maybe you two would be best buddies HAHAHAHA BFF!"

You glared at him.

Then he stops laughing.

"Fine, just do something entertaining for me. Sign this, close your eyes again, and resume the mission." He handed you the pen, which you accepted.

He snaps his finger.

You are now at a different place.

'A chapel?'

When you turn around, your mouth drops as you notice a large number of people who are unconscious on the ground.

"What happened here?" you gasp, looking at Mr. White.

"Am I dealing with a delinquent?"

"Yes, indeed."

'Of all the people, I have to help a delinquent. It's got to be a crazy delinquent! Look at those poor people lying around.'

"No way! I'm not going to get involved with that psychotic delinquent, and am I going to meet him right now?"

He gives a nod.

You were getting anxious right now. But you also have to do it for yourself. You look around, and someone is kneeling at the entrance of the chapel. You couldn't see him well.

You look at Mr. White with curiosity. He smiles back at you.

"Go on, that guy needs someone to accompany him; regardless of what he did, he's blessed to have someone who can help him."

You weren't expecting to hear that from Mr. White.

"He's waiting for you."

You take one last glance at that person.

"I wish you well, Y/N, and I'll see you around."

You have signed the contract. After signing, you lost vision. Mr. White also disappears.

This is your only chance to return. So you must do it right this time.

"Shiba, let's go." He moves and pulls you along with him.